Who's Online
12 registered (Ocarey, Searaycapt, harpua, SchmidtShow, Safegun, dzz, Matt69, Glg2506, BB63, flben, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#350479 - 07/04/12 12:50 PM Shadowmaker
Bryank333 Offline
Concealed Demon

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Spotsylvania
Set up a trade and a meet place then backed out on me. Not a good way to start out your membership here. SHAME.

Edited by BobVA (05/07/14 06:01 PM)

#350576 - 07/04/12 04:52 PM Re: Shadowmaker !!!FAIL!!! [Re: Bryank333]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
PM Sent to Shadowmaker... awaiting his/her response.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller

#350622 - 07/04/12 06:55 PM Re: Shadowmaker !!!FAIL!!! [Re: MP3Mogul]
Shadowmaker Offline
Single barrel

City or County: Fredericksburg
Please be advised that no agreement to meet, nor to trade was made between me and the gentleman. We discussed trading his blackpowder pistol for one of my rifles. A 270 Savage or Ruger 10/22. He asked where we could meet, as we are in close proximity. I advised at the Lowes store. No time was set, nor did I agree to meet today, nor any other day. While I did have an interest in perhaps trading with the gentleman, I would not agree to trade, sell or in any other manner transfer any firearm to another person without mutual agreement to do so, and ONLY after the goods were inspected. No meeting took place, no agrement to meet was made, no price or terms agreed upon, no date nor time to meet was made. The gentleman who posted unfavorable information on my profile has misrepresented the facts, and as a retired Law Enforcement Officer of good standing, I resent it. I would like the gentleman to reconsider and remove the unfavorable posting. I will, as a gentleman, be guided by your decision. Before rendering same, I would like you to review the correspondence between the gentleman and myself.

Regards,

#350633 - 07/04/12 07:34 PM Re: Shadowmaker !!!FAIL!!! [Re: Bryank333]
Bryank333 Offline
Concealed Demon

City or County: Spotsylvania
Shadowmaker sent me a trade offer for a 10/22 or a 270. I replied if he was willing to trade for either straight up and his reply was yes for the 10/22 and that he would need money on top of the 270. I told him I would trade for the 10/22. He responded with we can meet at Lowes later today. I told him that I could meet today to do the trade. Then he responded that he did not want to do the trade anymore. This is not how I conduct business on here and if I offer a trade to someone then I will stand by it. I would think as a retired law enforcement officer in good standings that he would be a man of his word. I think a man is only as good as his word. I have countless transactions on here and know how this sight operates. I'm over this transaction and have moved on. Hopefully he can do the same. I have changed my comment on his profile to better exemplify the situation.

#350641 - 07/04/12 07:57 PM Re: Shadowmaker !!!FAIL!!! [Re: Bryank333]
Ledchunkr Offline
Just a 'nuther grunt

Loc: just south of Richmond,VA
City or County: tri cities
Since both involved members have well stated their views, let's consider this thread closed with no need to lock it. A well mannered response from both parties if I might say.
Prepping is good, but prepping without Jesus is like drilling holes in the boat. Acts 2:37-38/Proverbs 1:24-33
-----------