Who's Online
4 registered (SM13, 3 invisible), 5 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#507412 - 03/27/13 09:17 PM s7013n
lmilli1 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Powhatan VA
City or County: Powhatan
Let me preface by saying that I have all solid feedback, and this thread is the FIRST time I have had to write in this section.....
This member should be barred from the site. He was trying to trade me something for an item I would like to trade. We sent a few texts, and I decided to decline the offer. He immediately sent rude texts and became angry. And that's fine. I can accept that that is what I get for attempting to do business with a new member with no feedback(I learned my lesson)
But then he decided to leave a negative comment on my profile. Anyway, long story short, steer clear of this one.

Edited by BobVA (05/07/14 12:22 AM)

#507695 - 03/28/13 10:39 AM Re: new member s7013n [Re: lmilli1]
DRDinthe703 Offline
9mm Junkie

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Ashland
Some people just need to suck it up and stop being such cry babies when they don't get their way. I had the same type of thing happen to me once. Got a "f u" text from some newbie because I turned him down. IMO people with attitudes like that aren't mature enough to even carry a firearm and should be evaluated...mentally. lol

Sorry you had a bad run...it happens though.

#508090 - 03/28/13 09:03 PM Re: new member s7013n [Re: lmilli1]
lmilli1 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Powhatan VA
City or County: Powhatan
Thank you... It did catch me off guard bc everyone on here has been quality so far... But yeah, I cant imagine how these new members(or anyone really) can just expect people to accept their trade offers. Like they don't get the fact that BOTH people have to want to make the trade, not just them.
The worst part is, they are brand new with no cred, and fail to realize that they are dealing with law enforcement, military and gov't folks here. I hope he gets past it and earns a new rep...this is the best site in town.

Edited by lmilli1 (03/30/13 07:00 PM)