Who's Online
3 registered (docbilly, korbend, 1 invisible), 4 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#735937 - 06/03/14 04:30 PM surefire
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
Contacted me about my AK47 Bakelite mags, saying:

"Hi, do you take PayPal? If so, I would be willing to take all 4. Let me know."

There is his "I'll take it," in black and white.

I replied that I would take paypal, and sent him a total with shipping. I made a math error in the total, which he pointed out. I corrected my error, and sent him a correct total. After that, he has not sent payment, and has not responded to messages.

His profile contains at least two other instances where he backed out of deals with people.

#736013 - 06/03/14 06:47 PM Re: surefire [Re: v8unleashed]
surefire Offline
Bolt action

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Loudoun
"$276 for 4 mags? My math must have been off. I based it on your post of $45 for 2 or more. My mistake...thanks anyway."

Stop twisting words and exaggerating...unfortunately, this seems to be common on this forum. According to my reply above, I declined to go through with it after I pointed out the error, and politely took the blame myself, even though it was your error. You did correct your mistake, but have also been harassing me with childish replies since. Why would I want to do business with the likes of you?

BTW - I've noticed you are posted on this forum as other complained about you multiple times....seems ironic don't you think?

Edited by surefire (06/03/14 06:50 PM)

#736020 - 06/03/14 06:56 PM Re: surefire [Re: v8unleashed]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both parties have responded, thread locked.