Who's Online
13 registered (EdwardZ, begemot, Slowhand, Snakes11, Jaycobb, librarian45, GrantG, harleyguy86, THUMPER580, lawman90, 3 invisible), 9 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#814038 - 11/13/14 06:26 PM ascrew louis
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
This is pathetic. This guy has ZERO posts and ZERO feedback. He contacts me and says he will buy $140 worth of 22lr from me. We set up a TIME and a PLACE to meet. I showed up early, and waited 15 minutes past the designated time. I called and texted -- no reply.

Two and a half hours later he claims he left his phone in his wife's car and was "looking for it" rather than showing up at our meeting, having predetermined the time and place. His phone had nothing to do with him failing to show up.

THIS SITE NEEDS TO START BANNING THESE DEADBEATS RATHER THAN HAVING SPONGE-BOBVA-SQUAREPANTS POST MORE LINKS IN MY PROFILE. I HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE SEVERAL FEEDBACK SYSTEMS COME AND GO. EACH IS WORSE THAN THE ONE BEFORE IT. AND NO ONE IS EVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!

#814043 - 11/13/14 06:37 PM Re: ascrew louis [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to ascrew louis .... and yes v8unleashed ... a new one will be added to your profile. Further, you have no idea what action is being taken or not now do you.

Who say's we don't ever do anything. You are now in a 1 week timeout for Mod bashing. Let me know when your time is up and I may release you.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT TO RESPOND.

Edited by BobVA (11/13/14 06:55 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#814318 - 11/14/14 12:06 PM Re: ascrew louis [Re: BobVA]
ascrew louis Offline
Tree Boy

Loc: Fairfax County, VA
City or County: Fairfax
I have completed 3 transactions to date with members. All 3 were for ammo. 2 were with the same person. The 1 that was twicertainly was ftf. The other I paid for shipping. The points were never given for some reason, and this is the first time I have heard about points. I have one device- it was temporarily out of my control yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't know the address of the meeting place as it was in the message. I apologize for the guy using that 10 minutes. And I object to his reference to me being a worthless deadbeat. Unfortunately stuff happens. Thanx.

#814322 - 11/14/14 12:25 PM Re: ascrew louis [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both parties have had their say. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln