Who's Online
16 registered (Geronimo869, BUFF, wmolnar, Hazey, et63, mp40bran, Shooterguy, Mbryant, mountainman54, DarkNite, Xcrider, SlickStang, Prototype3a, carpetmuncher, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#887819 - 04/19/15 10:31 PM BKelly47
BOHICA Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: Virginia
I initially contacted BKelly47 over one month ago regarding his ad for a Gen4 G19 FDE stippled with X300. Within 2 days we had come to an agreement of $600 (I took screen shots of our text message traffic over the course of early March to mid April). He gave me a date that we could meet once he came back from a business trip. I did not hear from him for one week after that date he gave me. A day or two later he presented proof of some extenuating circumstances as to his lack of communication. After that I made numerous attempts to meet with BKelly47. We agreed to meet around Easter, he even gave me a date. After that he left me in the dark. NO further communication from him.
I made myself more than available to him for business; traveling out of state several times in conjunction with work and traveling extra from there just to make my self even more available to him. Extremely unprofessional and not pleasant to do business with. This guy should not be allowed in this forum given his interaction. I emailed him, messaged him, left him voicemails, and even returned his calls; all for nothing. He would even update or "Bump" his post all while ignoring my attempts to communicate with him; I could even see when he had read my messages. I would bring that fact up to him but still nothing.
I read previous reviews on BKelly47 and most of them were praiseworthy; this leaves me perplexed. I do not understand his lack of communication. Nevertheless, his communication and business etiquette sucked.
This summary of events has been paraphrased. Once again, I have screen shots of our entire interactions, or lack thereof, from early March through mid April. A complete unprofessional.

Edited by BOHICA (04/19/15 10:53 PM)

#887830 - 04/19/15 11:16 PM Re: BKelly47 [Re: BOHICA]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to BKelly47 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln