Who's Online
6 registered (TE338, FC3Slide, Trapdoor, Jacacl, whitelightning92, 1 invisible), 7 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#906975 - 06/05/15 11:21 AM true
9mmchallenger Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Hopewell
City or County: hopewell
never posted negative before, and its not really negative but mostly a heads up. had a deal with true the other day for a ar15. we pm/texted etc. one of the text i sent him was "do you have 2 ids" along with meet time. he agreed to meet time but didnt respond to the 2 ids part. not uncommon, did meet, he had cash in hand but, had a broken drivers liscence taped together and a pay check stub. i cant do that, asked if he had any other ids. conceal, voter, etc. he said not with him. biggedt thing that really got me is i was triing to show him the rifle and he didnt seem to care. just wanted to give me the money and go. $800 bucks and dont want to check it out, scetchy. anyways, he said he could get the other ids and meet up the next day. i was like cool, ill feel better about it. texted him the next day and told him. if he cant find the other id we can meet at dominion and do a ffl transfer and ill pay the 20 bucks to just feel better, he agreed ,didnt sho0w to meet uop, texted later saying was stuck at work, stuff happens but since i brought u ffl, other than saying he was stuck at work, havent heard from him since , he njever posted and only to buys, dont know what they were just ammo or who knows but the way he started acting after i brought up ffl transfer it just made me nervous and wanted to just give a heads up

Edited by 9mmchallenger (06/05/15 02:33 PM)

#907033 - 06/05/15 02:24 PM Re: true [Re: 9mmchallenger]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to true inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln