Who's Online
1 registered (SmoothJimmyApollo), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#988203 - 12/30/15 02:09 PM Vagunluvr
nvcdl Offline
Bullseye

Loc: ORANGE
City or County: Orange
Responded to a post of his back in mid Dec to propose a trade. He also responded to a post I had for sale on Armlist. We texted back and forth and after a couple days of silence he said he had sold his gun to someone else but wanted to buy both of my guns - which was fine by me.

Some odd behavior occurred such as he texted me from 2 different phones in middle of convo but I accepted his excuse that he was using a co-workers phone because his was dead.

When we had meet he showed up in a car with MD tags which raised my antenna - I asked to see his ID. He shuffled around in his car and in end could not produce any ID and claimed his license was suspended. I ended transaction there and told him he could complete sale if he produced a legitimate proof of residency. Have not heard from him in last two weeks.

Maybe he is just a disorganized young guy but I wonder now if he was trying to set me up for a Bloomberg/McAwful or ATF sting. Seems odd a guy who had $800 cash in hand wouldn't have a proper ID.

Be alert everyone!

Edited by nvcdl (12/30/15 05:08 PM)

#988244 - 12/30/15 04:04 PM Re: Vagunluvr [Re: nvcdl]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
PM Sent to Vagunluvr for his response. Others not involved need not reply.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller