Who's Online
5 registered (Safegun, Cstrong, chuckjordan2, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1056979 - 06/16/16 07:25 PM rwince
er98ah Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Fairfax
City or County: Fairfax
agreed on a price on an item. He marked it SPF, then we scheduled to meet at my office a few days later. I get a text from him the night before, to confirm our meeting. I replied, yes we are on. He was supposed to text me after 10:30 am, and I never got a text. So i texted him, and he replied that he needed to reschedule. The next day, I text him again, and he tells me that he sold the rifle at his full asking price instead.
He then starts making excuses about not getting full price to begin with (then you shouldn't of agreed on that price), not giving him a specific address (i gave him a location, and he was supposed to text me when he was done with his appointment), and finally that this sort of thing happens on vaguntrader, and to deal with it (out of 20 plus transactions, never had any issues).

If you agree to sell something at a price, the right thing to do is honor your price,and the sale.

Edited by er98ah (06/16/16 10:27 PM)

#1057072 - 06/16/16 10:58 PM Re: rwince [Re: er98ah]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to rwince encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

rwince
er98ah Offline
Bolt action

Loc: va
City or County: annandale
agreed on a price on an item. He marked it SPF, then we scheduled to meet at my office a few days later. I get a text from him the night before, to confirm our meeting. I replied, yes we are on. He was supposed to text me after 10:30 am, and I never got a text. So i texted him, and he replied that he needed to reschedule. The next day, I text him again, and he tells me that he sold the rifle at his full asking price instead.
He then starts making excuses about not getting full price to begin with (then you shouldn't of agreed on that price), not giving him a specific address (i gave him a location, and he was supposed to text me when he was done with his appointment), and finally that this sort of thing happens on vaguntrader, and to deal with it (out of 20 plus transactions, never had any issues).

If you agree to sell something at a price, the right thing to do is honor your price,and the sale.

Edited by BobVA (06/16/16 11:04 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1057084 - 06/16/16 11:18 PM Re: rwince [Re: er98ah]
rwince Offline
Lawdawg

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Chesterfield
I explained to him, that until there is a time and place set things can change. Yes I did agree to meet up with him in the norva area when I headed up. (Again, no set time and place) I didn't make it up there and got a full price offer closer to home and took it. Get over it.

#1057086 - 06/16/16 11:28 PM Re: rwince [Re: er98ah]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Price, time and place was set. You backed out to take higher offer. We are breaking down on these type of shenanigans. You are now in timeout from the site for 30 days. Contact one of us when your time is up to be reinstated.

Originally Posted By: er98ah

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln