Who's Online
9 registered (loomey4320, robinus, warrenlm, Ocarey, SSGWilson, Tundradude, Jmduke86, 2 invisible), 4 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1133280 - 12/20/16 10:39 PM Crimsonsky
ktyhawk Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
Crimsonsky and I had a deal for me to buy his shotgun. I sent him a PM here on the board and asked for pictures to be email. We email back and forth and work out a price for his shotgun, ammo and bandoliers. We establish a place, date and time and exchange phone numbers. We were to meet at 9am at a place about 45min to an hour from me. So the night before I sent him a text to, again, confirm our time and location. I receive no response. I also sent a PM on the board to confirm with no response. So the meet comes and nothing. I sent another email a day or so later and PM on the board.

He doesn't log on to VGT for 10 days but I notice the listing for the item was gone. So I sent another PM and asked for an explanation as to what happened. I got this in response.... "Crimsonsky has removed himself from this topic".

So this goes down as a welch on a deal Crimsonsky agreed to. He obviously sold the item to someone else after agreeing to sell it to me. One is only as good as your word. I stand by mine, wish others would do the same. I still have all the PMs, emails and text if there is question about what was said or communicated. In the end this isn't a big deal but VGT only works when people abide by their own agreements.

#1133983 - 12/22/16 09:22 PM Re: Crimsonsky [Re: ktyhawk]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Crimsonsky encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Users account will be placed in timeout until response is received.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln