Who's Online
17 registered (Headhog, LordHobo, MTRNOVA, Scolex, Craaber, harpua, Titus, WashingtonIrving, mountainman54, outlawstar76, mnick1459, 6 invisible), 14 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1232413 - 07/31/17 08:56 PM machinegunkid
Jackimoe Offline
Marksman

Loc: Hampton Roads Va./Norfolk
City or County: Norfolk
07/23/17 01:08 AM
I offered a price for the pistol(Cw9) he had for sale and he agreed on a time and place. I was a bit suspicious because he used an email address in a female's name. I sent him an email this morning asking if he could send me the serial number ahead of time so I could check it for stolen since he had no feedback. He failed to respond to email as well as VAGT PM. The site showed him online here most of the day. He welched on the deal and gave me no response at all.

He says he bought the pistol here from a member but there is no feedback to substantiate that claim. I hope that pistol wasn't stolen.

Just a heads-up for the mature members here.

Edited to add...."He" is a "She" and I stand corrected. Still a welcher.

It also looks like she edited/erased her posts to prevent any follow-up after the fact. I'm thinking straw..pure straw.

Her defense seems to be "I got more money for it" so I sold it to someone else.

#1232479 - 07/31/17 11:10 PM Re: machinegunkid [Re: Jackimoe]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to machinegunkid encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1233697 - 08/03/17 05:17 PM Re: machinegunkid [Re: Jackimoe]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Pardon me ... machinegunkid is a she ... not a he ... apologize for not knowing.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1235018 - 08/06/17 09:36 PM Re: machinegunkid [Re: BobVA]
Jackimoe Offline
Marksman

Loc: Hampton Roads Va./Norfolk
City or County: Norfolk
Seems she has been here everyday or so since she was sent notice.

I don't think she is going to respond. I suspect that she'll lurk and attempt to do business incognito. She's shopping here for some reason.

As soon as the other member that was involved in a negative deal with her responds to my PM, there will probably be another negative feedback post. My PM to him is "unread" in his PM box at this time.

Mods, if needed, I also have a chain of Email responses from her that are barely intelligible in some points but they are her words and do tend to convict her of her welching.

I don't see it coming to that though. I suspect she has done enough.

Again members be aware. shocked

Edited by Jackimoe (08/06/17 09:38 PM)