Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 5 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1269798 - 10/24/17 07:49 PM TacoTuesday
chahn Offline
Gun fool

Loc: NOVA
City or County: loudoun
I wasn't going to leave negative feedback, but I feel as though I should since there seems to be a trend. Taco gave me an "I'll take it" on my Glock I have listed, I responded with when and where could you meet, he read the message but didn't respond for a day and a half or so until I asked if he was still interested, he apologized for the delay saying his kid was sick, I understood and sent him my number to text, we started a conversation via text then, again he failed to respond until I asked if he was still interested, we finally agreed to meet Friday night, 7 minutes from his house, he called me 15 minutes after our agreed meet time saying he was on his way from another location and left his wallet at his house so he was going to swing by and grab it and he'd be to the meet shortly,another 15 minutes goes by and still a no show, I texted him to get an ETA and he said a few more minutes, 10 more minutes go by and still not there, so I call and he said he was driving in the parking lot with his hazard lights on but he was nowhere to be found, so after waiting 45 minutes, after I already told him I was pushing a time limit I had, he no showed, he was very apologetic about it, but I feel that he has a tendency to do this

Edited by chahn (10/24/17 07:50 PM)

#1280236 - 11/16/17 04:07 PM Re: TacoTuesday [Re: chahn]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to TacoTuesday encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1280446 - 11/17/17 01:22 AM Re: TacoTuesday [Re: chahn]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Member has been banned from site for excessive negative feedbacks.

Response will therefore NOT be forthcoming.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln