Who's Online
12 registered (hammer553, MILF_HUNTER, knothead, Lthrnck1775, TankGuy, Glg2506, LukefromTx, TheFielder, montana_jeepn, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1282443 - 11/21/17 03:07 PM Malik
lizjimbo Offline
Marksman

Loc: VA
City or County: FREDERICKSBURG
I had a similar event with Malik in Annandale a few weeks back. DC plates on an older Benz...new VADL. His story was he just moved to Virginia with his girl friend. This was fishy from the getgo. He didn't have a job, had a small child, and was trying to get his life together. With no job and a child I had to ask why he wanted to spend 450 on my Glock 30S. His answer was sobering..."It just makes me feel better".

Very strange indeed.

My thinking tells me this guy may be a troll from an anti group trying to set up stings to see if we will sell a firearm to someone that desperately doesn't need one, shouldn't have one, or who may very well be prohibited. The reason I think it was a sting is because he drove up in a car with DC tags, looked very shifty, and really had an outrageous story line. A person that wanted to fool you would have fooled you.

I politely told him that I couldn't sell him my Glock so he thanked me for the time and drove off. Sometimes there may be more to the story than just no verifiable voter ID.

#1282497 - 11/21/17 04:55 PM Re: Malik [Re: lizjimbo]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Member has been banned.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln