Who's Online
10 registered (carcanowithsause, Paddy Garcia, TWG, sprungerrider, et63, horace375, Zero_706, wmolnar, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1317134 - 02/10/18 06:36 PM Brooklyn
HunterTH Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Spotsylvania
Just went to meet Eric at a time he set and a place we both agreed on. What would have been an hour drive for both of us to meet and finish transaction, turned into a two hour round trip for me for no apparent reason. Sent him a message when I was leaving my house to ask if we were still on. He confirmed and I started my drive. 40 minutes into the drive has ask if he could reschedule cause it would still take him an hour to get there (hadnt left his house yet). Told him I would wait. He responded he wasnt going to do a 2 hour trip. By that time I was already at scheduled meeting location on time. I would highly recommened against any transactions with Eric for these reasons.

#1317148 - 02/10/18 07:10 PM Re: Brooklyn [Re: HunterTH]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Pm sent to Brooklyn encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1317248 - 02/10/18 10:53 PM Re: Brooklyn [Re: HunterTH]
Brooklyn Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
First of all I told this person that I was at WORK not at home and second at no time at all did he say he had left his home to start driving I specifically said let me check my gps to see how long it would take for me to get there and he said ok. When I told him because of the pouring rain and the time of evening it would take me over an hour to get to Stafford from my JOB in Fairfax on 95 south and more than hour to get back and asked to reschedule to which he claimed he was already at a meeting place an hour before we were supposed to meet but yet he told me that he was almost an hour away from where we would meet as well when I told him how long it would take me. I have no need to argue or debate I'm sorry for this person bitterness but that's all it is he did not drive two hours and wait.

#1317302 - 02/11/18 07:56 AM Re: Brooklyn [Re: Brooklyn]
HunterTH Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Spotsylvania
Told you at 449 pm I was leaving my house. At 530 you asked to reschedule. You waited til 530 to ask me about a reschedule. Simple math says I had been driving for 40 minutes at that point. 541 I let you know I could wait. 546 you say you are not doing it cause you cant leave your kids at home. 550 after i pulled in parking lot of target on 610 I sent you a simple thank you. So not only have you flaked on me, you just called me a liar. Screenshots prove you are now also liar. Take care.

Attachments
Screenshot_20180211-074811.png

Screenshot_20180211-074817.png

Screenshot_20180211-074821.png