Who's Online
7 registered (aktinker, MSGShaw, EVA630, librarian45, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1338211 - 04/03/18 08:26 PM Mike32
Big_Spur Offline
Single barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Yorktown
Mike32 PM’ed me that he was interested in a pistol I have for sale. I called him and he said he had cash in hand. He seemed like a nice guy and we agreed on a time (the next day) and place to meet half way between the two of us. The day of the sale, I arrived but no Mike32. I called and left 3 voice messages. On the 4th call, his voicemail box was full. I also texted twice with no response. Long story short, I drove for an hour, round trip, and no meeting. His previous feedback was all good. I haven’t heard from him since.

#1338222 - 04/03/18 08:46 PM Re: Mike32 [Re: Big_Spur]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: Big_Spur
Mike32 PM’ed me that he was interested in a pistol I have for sale. I called him and he said he had cash in hand. He seemed like a nice guy and we agreed on a time (the next day) and place to meet half way between the two of us. The day of the sale, I arrived but no Mike32. I called and left 3 voice messages. On the 4th call, his voicemail box was full. I also texted twice with no response. Long story short, I drove for an hour, round trip, and no meeting. His previous feedback was all good. I haven’t heard from him since.

PM sent to mike32 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln