Who's Online
18 registered (oscar1, MHighway, jims59, vanavyman, Hiimjimmeh, DirtyGrunt, SDSwoll, ACFS2006, Limbchicken, RedBeardOutlaw, jblack87, 7 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2069886 - 11/26/23 10:18 AM Akarkos- ghosted day of meetup
Andrew454 Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Louisa
Well thought Akarkos was a good to go member had great conversation so after a few days of back and forth we came to a trade agreement and found a good place to meet and set a time and day he marked his item SPT and I deleted my add cause we came to a deal we planned to do the deal the next weekend after coming to a agreement I told him I’d text day prior to confirm are meet up for Saturday at 9am he said great we’ll come Friday sent him a few messages starting in the morning around 8 till last night no response texted agian this morning 1hr prior to meet still no response and still haven’t Hurd from him totally ghosted me on this deal I noticed his add was removed so I’m guessing he sold or traded to someone else and just ghosted me after are deal I highly recommend not wasting your time with this member I’m starting to see way to much of this ghosting stuff on this sight!

Edited by Andrew454 (11/26/23 10:20 AM)

#2070402 - 11/27/23 09:18 PM Re: Akarkos- ghosted day of meetup [Re: Andrew454]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Andrew454
Well thought Akarkos was a good to go member had great conversation so after a few days of back and forth we came to a trade agreement and found a good place to meet and set a time and day he marked his item SPT and I deleted my add cause we came to a deal we planned to do the deal the next weekend after coming to a agreement I told him I’d text day prior to confirm are meet up for Saturday at 9am he said great we’ll come Friday sent him a few messages starting in the morning around 8 till last night no response texted agian this morning 1hr prior to meet still no response and still haven’t Hurd from him totally ghosted me on this deal I noticed his add was removed so I’m guessing he sold or traded to someone else and just ghosted me after are deal I highly recommend not wasting your time with this member I’m starting to see way to much of this ghosting stuff on this sight!

MESSAGE SENT TO Akarkos FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?