Who's Online
2 registered (GreenArrow08, Trx450rman), 4 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#508848 - 03/30/13 07:21 AM cesar
harleyman959798 Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: stuarts draft va
City or County: augusta
do not deal with this person as he is another one of those who makes a deal then backs out. we had a deal on a glock he was selling. we had a time, place, price, and after hours of texting back and forth and he stating several times i had his word and he agreed, he then sends me a text late in the night that "plans change someone else closer is buying it"

now this kinda stuff is happening more and more on here and really pisses me off. mostly from the newer members only here to gouge money

now call me old school but i was brought up that when i told someone that i commit to something i damn well did it.

ive been on this site for nearly 4 years and have met alot of great people and done a ton of deals, but these kinda people need something done to them to make them aware that once u commit u are obligated and not ***PLAY NICE*** out and sell out from under you

so again folks DO NOT DEAL WITH "CESAR" unless u wanna get lied too

#509591 - 03/31/13 01:13 PM Re: cesar [Re: harleyman959798]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
It's all good to sell to somebody that's closer and easier, but that gets sorted out before you make a time and place agreement.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.