Who's Online
6 registered (Walthergobrrr, Firearms_Fan, gunsgalore, sailau13, tattooz, 1 invisible), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#754562 - 07/12/14 11:46 AM ChrisTheJarhead
Wingshooter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: VA
City or County: Loudoun
I emailed him with an offer on his ammo listing. This was my email:
I can do 5 boxes. I think I have Blazer and Federal. (I clearly wrote "I think" as I didnt know the exact ammo I had in safe".
and when I told him the correct ammo type, this was his reply:

"Give the correct information next time. you are unprepared and cheap. Accept it as who you are. Every time I get an email from a middle eastern name you are always cheap bastards who know nothing. It is your culture. Look at yourself and not others. Do not email me again."
Little that he knows that many immigrants citizens serve & defend this country. Please stay away if you are an immigrant citizen smile
Cheers

#754660 - 07/12/14 04:31 PM Re: ChrisTheJarhead - Thumbs down [Re: Wingshooter]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Sent PM to CrisTheJarhead inviting him to provide a response.

Others not involved in this transaction are not invited to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#754794 - 07/12/14 09:29 PM Re: ChrisTheJarhead - Thumbs down [Re: Wingshooter]
ChrisTheJarhead Offline
Bolt action

Loc: NoVa
City or County: NoVa
I stand by my comments. This cheap bastard kept arguing with me and I was tired of him. I have done many transactions here and all have been good. Once again...I stand by my comments and his culture.

And talk about serve...talk gets you nowhere...look at my name....I HAVE served and have the injuries to prove it!

BTW - just because you put a smiley face after all of your crap offers it doesn't mean anything.

#754809 - 07/12/14 10:17 PM Re: ChrisTheJarhead - Thumbs down [Re: ChrisTheJarhead]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Both parties have responded. Thread is locked.

Normally I don't show this, but this member will be given a 30 day vacation, both for cussing and his racist remarks.

Word to the wise .... neither will be tolerated on this site.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#754818 - 07/12/14 10:40 PM Re: ChrisTheJarhead - Thumbs down [Re: BobVA]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Based on his responses here and in PMs, this member has been permanently banned.