Who's Online
8 registered (Topoman, et63, tms6, 1DEUCE, RSF45, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#793929 - 09/30/14 09:04 AM xmikegx30
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
WELCHER. hand

Agreed to buy 2 Glock 19 mags:

"I will have to send u money order. I do not have PayPal. I will try to send it out by Saturday."

I sent him my address for payment.

Four days later I get this:

"Sorry for the delay, I have decided to sell my glock 19. Thank you for your time. Mike G."

#793952 - 09/30/14 09:54 AM Re: xmikegx30 [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to xmikegx30 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction DO NOT REPLY

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#794174 - 09/30/14 06:05 PM Re: xmikegx30 [Re: BobVA]
xmikegx30 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Roanoke County
City or County: Roanoke
First off, Yes, I did back out of the deal and I did apologize and thank him for his time. I travel all the time for my job and I am not near a computer for long periods of time. I did not ask this person to meet somewhere and not show up, this was over private message, which by the way, people back out on me in the private message stage very often. I do not take it personal. If you read my feed back you will see that I have went above and beyond many times when people could not travel or for other reasons to complete a transaction. So, Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused.

Thank you,
Mike G.

#794200 - 09/30/14 07:26 PM Re: xmikegx30 [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded ... Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln