Who's Online
9 registered (804life, Scopebite, Helvetika, EdwardZ, 5 invisible), 10 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#806049 - 10/27/14 09:19 AM Reg
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
In our back and forth over PM, Reg at least twice stated that "I WILL TAKE IT," committing to buy some 22 ammo I had for sale.

Reg claimed that another member, Bimbleshag, would set up a meeting with me and be picking it up for him. That did not happen. So, rather than figure out how to follow through on his commitment with me himself, Reg simply removed himself from the message thread.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS WELCHER! hand

#806175 - 10/27/14 02:19 PM Re: Reg [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Reg inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#806591 - 10/28/14 03:07 PM Re: Reg [Re: v8unleashed]
Reg Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Manassas
Unfortunately, this was an exercise in miscommunications for which I take responsibility. I did state that I wanted the ammo and further stated that another Gun Trader member, Bimbleshag, would be contacting you to arrange pickup. My mistake here was in not making clear to Bimbleshag that he needed to contact you to arrange the pickup after he offered to do so.
So,I agree with the reason for your post and apologize for the miscommunication. However, I consider your unnecessary admonition (in all caps!) to our fellow Vaguntrader members a gross overreaction to an honest mistake for which I have taken responsiblilty. However, I am confident that our fellow members will read the three pages of testimonies to my character on my profile, and consider my willingness to admit fault and apologize to you, before competently making intelligent decisions as to whether or not to deal with me in the future.

#806625 - 10/28/14 04:28 PM Re: Reg [Re: Reg]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln