Who's Online
10 registered (Falkov, PMOORE, KingBlur, Mari11, 45autocountry, VAsentinel, fsumach, Rickhunter001, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#876466 - 03/24/15 10:03 PM Mikevizzle
cwjw11 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Virginia
City or County: midlothian
Wasnt planning on making any big deal of this but figured since this member already had 1 negative comment on the same lines of blowing someone off i figured id let the next potential seller or purchaser know he has struck again at leaving someone hanging.

Mike contacted me via PM about a gun i had for sale and made me a cash offer for that night. I replied back that i would accept his cash offer but couldnt meet that night since it was already getting late when i read the message. I gave my number and asked if we could meet the next day between a certain time frame as i had work that evening and a Dr's appointment that morning.

Mike contacted me through a different number than he listed in his 1st and only PM that same night. He said the next day would be fine and asked where i wanted to meet. I made a suggestion and he asked if we could meet closer to him since he lived a little ways out and wasnt familiar with the area. I agreed to his choice of location and he said ok and we would talk in the morning.

We parted ways for the night and the next morning while waiting at the Dr's office i texted him to let him know when i would become available. He responded he thought we were meeting at 3pm. I told him i could do 3 but it needed to be at 3 since i had to make my drive to work. He replied back that 3pm at the loaction would be the best time for him.

That was the last i heard from him. I replied back again that i could do 3 at the location. After not hearing anything back from him, i told him to let me know by 2 so i could make it there in time and plan accordingly. After not hearing from him i texted again letting him know i wasnt as rushed on time anymore as i knew i wasnt going to work that night. Still no response and at 2:55 i texted back and asked if he was still interested or if he had changed his mind or got caught up with something as people tend to do with daily life. Still no reaponse. I also let him know that i could meet the next day if he had gotten caught up in something that day and was indeed still interested. I will also mention i called and left voicemails 2 seperate times throughout the day trying to get away from texting.

The next day i still hadnt received a response of any sorts so i attempted one last text and had no response. At this point i relayed my attempted contacts to him via PM on here which of course went unread and now he has removed himself from the PM. I will also note that in case he was using a different phone in the initial texts, i texted the number he originally gave me from his first PM with no response either. Both numbers used were iphones and since i own one as well it showed me on the texts that each of my sent texts were delivered and read by the other person.........

So long story short he contacted me, offered me a lower price, gave me a location different than my selected location, and gave me a time that worked best for him. I agreed to everything only to be completely ignored without something as simple as a PM or text that said i changed my mind even though he's had numerous opportunities since the 18th. Be carefull of this member fellow traders as a thing as simple as common courtesy isnt a part of his morals.

I bet he replies to this since its not just me judging his morals

Edited by cwjw11 (03/24/15 10:15 PM)

#876502 - 03/24/15 11:15 PM Re: Mikevizzle [Re: cwjw11]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Mikevizzle inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#876522 - 03/25/15 12:05 AM Re: Mikevizzle [Re: cwjw11]
Mikevizzle Offline
Double barrel

City or County: Richmond
Didn't read your feedback. Never had a set agreement.

#876649 - 03/25/15 11:05 AM Re: Mikevizzle [Re: cwjw11]
cwjw11 Offline
Gun fool

City or County: midlothian
Agreed to Set price, set time and day, set location = set agreement in my book. Just a total lack of common decency on your part with backing out and not communicating that to someone. Your above statement agrees that you ignored all communications once YOU had a change of heart. Future buyers or sellers beware

#876668 - 03/25/15 11:42 AM Re: Mikevizzle [Re: cwjw11]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln