Who's Online
14 registered (Tm965, spaatz11, Boomer0828, VA_SHAKA, skunk6, htc0, FPS, thedorkknight, eodcam, Greg, 28PercentAPRMustang, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#884485 - 04/12/15 01:20 PM AR15VAGUNMAN123
Bullpup Offline
Only trade interests are in my signature.

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax County
He was interested in purchasing an item from me the week before last, and we agreed to meet locally last Saturday at 5pm. Try to contact him shortly before then with no answer, wait around for over an hour to hear from him, nothing. Not until Tuesday do I hear from him, and he says:

Quote:
"Sorry man I didn't get back to you sooner. I ended up having to go out of town and just got back in. I and sorry for that. I'm still interested"

So I ask if he wants to meet that evening, and he says he's not available until this weekend. So I message him again on Friday evening, asking about meeting up again... no answer all weekend, yet I see him logged on and bumping his posts.

While waiting for AR15VAGUNMAN123 to meet me for this item, I lost an opportunity to sell it to another user who was interested, since I had to tell them it was SPF when they inquired. Now he's incommunicado after the second weekend I was supposed to meet him, so I'll have to assume he has flaked on it. It's a shame he has time to bump his own posts but can't take a minute to message me back and say he changed his mind.

Edited by Bullpup (04/12/15 01:42 PM)

- Nice triangle folder AK in 7.62x39
- ARAK-21 12.5" upper in 7.62x39
- BCM BFH 16" barrel
- High-end AR15 match/DMR barrel in 5.56/.223 or 6.5 Grendel
- Aero Precision 6.5 Grendel BCG

#884487 - 04/12/15 01:27 PM Re: AR15VAGUNMAN123 [Re: Bullpup]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to AR15VAGUNMAN123 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln