Who's Online
12 registered (Kyle22222222, fortunato, htc0, Waterspreader20, horace375, WhipperSnapper, cadi86, Breadman, 4 invisible), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1042730 - 05/14/16 07:23 PM Daddydubbs
oldman5 Offline
Addicted

Loc: va
City or County: spotsy
You can't just make these things up. A few days back, daddydubbs protested at me balking for not selling to him an item I clearly had marked for trade. After he relentlessly pursued my item, I relented and agreed to sell it to him. We had a time and place set up to meet. We remained in contact right up until the point he was a no-Show. A telephone call was made and he said he went to the wrong location. We are in pretty close proximity of one another. No effort or offer was made by him to simply continue on his way to the only Giant Food on rt. 208, which was our rendezvous point. I wasn't terribly keen on doing business with him, given his previous disposition, so I wasnt heartbroken he was a no-show. He knows the area well and this was no mistake. Could it have been a calculated maneuver to get the last word and show who is boss? Perhaps. Since the 'accidental' no-show, there has been no further discussion or contact. I actually prefer it remain this way.

#1042776 - 05/14/16 09:01 PM Re: Daddydubbs [Re: oldman5]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to Daddydubbs

Other members not involved in this transaction are NOT allowed to reply here.

Originally Posted By: oldman5
You can't just make these things up. A few days back, daddydubbs protested at me balking for not selling to him an item I clearly had marked for trade. After he relentlessly pursued my item, I relented and agreed to sell it to him. We had a time and place set up to meet. We remained in contact right up until the point he was a no-Show. A telephone call was made and he said he went to the wrong location. We are in pretty close proximity of one another. No effort or offer was made by him to simply continue on his way to the only Giant Food on rt. 208, which was our rendezvous point. I wasn't terribly keen on doing business with him, given his previous disposition, so I wasnt heartbroken he was a no-show. He knows the area well and this was no mistake. Could it have been a calculated maneuver to get the last word and show who is boss? Perhaps. Since the 'accidental' no-show, there has been no further discussion or contact. I actually prefer it remain this way.

#1042838 - 05/15/16 12:44 AM Re: Daddydubbs [Re: oldman5]
daddydubbs Offline
Gun fool

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Locust grove
Lmao!! I relentlessly pursued him. He called me after I posted the negative feedback stating he would take The cash offered. He even agreed to a trade offer as well. All I have to say is oldman5 is bipolar. I am still waiting for someone to jump out and tell me I am being plunked. Haha

#1042839 - 05/15/16 12:45 AM Re: Daddydubbs [Re: oldman5]
daddydubbs Offline
Gun fool

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Locust grove
Punked (autocorrect)

#1042840 - 05/15/16 12:46 AM Re: Daddydubbs [Re: oldman5]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded .... thread locked.