Who's Online
12 registered (kjack, BenAndersen, Breadman, Mph621, powderfinger37, troutfishing, Shooterguy, 5 invisible), 12 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1077453 - 08/08/16 07:04 AM Glocks4trade
shakeandbake72 Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Albemarle County
I contacted Glocks4trade a few weeks ago about a Glock 19 that he had posted at the time. We didn't make a deal then, but on 8-3-16 I got a message from him asking if I was interested in trading my Glock 26 for his 19. I told him I was and we began a series of communications here and over text about the trade.

Glocks4trade asked for pictures of my gun to be texted to him and I did that and after that he only communicated with me via text. We discussed the trade and what we each had with our gun. He valued all of his accessories at the midway USA price even though Amazon was cheaper. After talking values for awhile I agreed to pay $75 on top of the trade. We began to talk scheduling and location and after it was apparent a meeting that night couldn't occur we talked about another time/place. Glocks4trade mentioned that he would like to do a bill of sale for this deal and I told him that I had a Virginia ID, Voters Registration, and a local LEO ID. After this I never heard from him again.

I texted him several more times until last night when I texted and messaged here for the final time with no reply. It seems suspicious to me that Glocks4trade cut communications after finding out that I was a LEO. I feel that this is even more suspicious when the fact that he asked for a bill of sale in the end stages of negotiations. His post has been deleted and none of my messages have been responded to. Maybe it's nothing, but it seemed suspicious to me.

#1080097 - 08/14/16 05:15 PM Re: Glocks4trade [Re: shakeandbake72]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
PM sent to Glocks4Trade for response. Those not involved in this transaction are not to respond.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?