Who's Online
16 registered (et63, GE_Minigun, Brud Carey, guns85, ipa, Hemiphant_arms, M4fun, wcd70, fvfd211, sholzer, MILF_HUNTER, PanzerJager107, 4 invisible), 20 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1103307 - 10/10/16 07:36 AM Blue men
kb8824 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: newport news
These guys are out of control lol I put wtt with trade options and end up with the creepy blue man group saying I need a sale price on a WTT...wait was it... oh yeah WTT ad lol thanks guys 😘

#1103333 - 10/10/16 08:37 AM Re: Blue men [Re: kb8824]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
Actually,

You posted 3 ads. One of the ads stated WTT.

The other two ads did not mention that you wanted to trade, did not list trade options and did not include any price. This is why the ads were marked FOR SALE NO PRICE

--------------------------------------------------------------
For Sale and Trade

This is not an auction site, list a price or trade.

Make sure you are dealing with a Virginia resident and ask to see their I.D. or permanent orders stationing them in VA, if in the military

You are only able to reply ( 'bump rule' ) to your own post once every 24 hours.

Contact the seller with the 'PM Topic Starter' button

Sellers can 'Mark Topic Sold', when you have sold your item. This concludes the topic.

You can always edit your "For Sale" listing to update it.

DO NOT MARK IT AS "SOLD" SO THAT YOU CAN RELIST IT, JUST EDIT IT.

If you change your mind about selling it and want it deleted send me (VaGunTrader) a private message, and include a copy/paste link.

PRICE SELLS. IF IT'S OVERPRICED IT WON'T SELL

ALL MEMBERS- Please limit your "for sale" posts to five (5) consecutive posts in the same section so that you don't consume too much of the section at once. This includes not "bumping" them all at the same time too.

Reply to/Bump your post at least once every two weeks or it will be considered sold and be sent to the SOLD section!!!
AND.... You can only REPLY/BUMP once every 24 hours. Has it been 24 hours since you posted?

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller