Who's Online
8 registered (jr45, vanavyman, jcwradonc, pptxRanger, ken792, 3 invisible), 3 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1122857 - 11/27/16 09:05 PM FrankCastle
mvanhoozier Offline
Bullseye

Loc: South West VA
City or County: Pearisburg
Confused?? I reached out to FrankCastle about his Spas12 asking price $1300 and agreed to pay asking price. I've been trying to make a deal with this guy all afternoon. It went smoothly initially we even set up a meeting at a mutual location however when I tried to set up a time he never would say Deal. It sounds like to me this could be an auction rather a sale. I have no proof of that but I have pics of messages to prove we were planning a deal then suddenly his story changed. I have countless pages of feedback so I am obviously not a tire kicker like he claims he was worried about dealing with. I have messages through text for proof if we get to that point! But I would stay away from this member! I'm sure he will call me a cry baby and such but really? When someone says they have cash ready to buy with 100% feedback were is the problem? Happy holidays guys!

#1129245 - 12/11/16 06:07 PM Re: FrankCastle [Re: mvanhoozier]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to FrankCastle inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1129289 - 12/11/16 07:35 PM Re: FrankCastle [Re: mvanhoozier]
FrankCastle Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Rocky Mount
City or County: Franklin county
Like I've told you before you were the about the 6th person that wanted the weapon. I made a deal with one person that wanted to buy it and set up a date to meet, I try to keep it fair so I gave the person reasonable time to reply and verify his definite purchase, I haven't heard from him until last minute. He worked a double shift and obviously couldn't get to his emails. He made the purchase like he said he would. I'm sorry if you didn't like the way I do business but I've sold many weapons on here without a problem, you're the first to complain.
Have a great holiday and a merry Christmas