Who's Online
1 registered (Hiimjimmeh), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1337198 - 04/01/18 08:52 AM Jeepsrock
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County
This feeback is going to be different than most of the other feedback left in this section. I want to provide a little insight into this members character and let you decide on your own if you would want to conduct a deal with him.

Easter morning members were conversing in the shoutbox wishing each other a Happy Easter. This member immediately began to make inflamtory remarks to those who were conversing. The negative comments began with "I guess you believe in the Easter Bunny too?" The inflamatory comments continued and he basically tried to pick apart Christianity by giving examples of what he thought were contradictory statements in the Bible & making generally rude statements to those members who expressed their Faith in the shoutbox. I found this to be uncalled for. We as a group are not only 2nd Amendment supporters, but supporters of all of the amendments included in the Bill of Rights & the US Constitution as a whole. The 1st Amendment guarantees the right to free exercise of religion. He ABSOLUTELY has the right to make these comments, but I found it extremely DISTASTEFUL to make these comments at 7am on what most Christians consider to be the most important day of their faith; Easter Morning. Whether it be Christianity, Judaism, Islam or any other Faith, it is lower than low to troll or make such negative statements on a public forum on the most important day in their faith. If you don't like the fact you can't say "Merry Christmas" anymore, you can thank guys like Jeepsrock.

#1337203 - 04/01/18 09:05 AM Re: Jeepsrock [Re: Execprotect]
JeepsRock Offline
If God is all good, why did he make malaria?

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chesterfield County
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone, Col. 4:5-6(NIV)

Also, if you feel the need to leave feedback for this. You need to be truthful. And not Lie in your statements. Not once was I rude toward any member.

Others should question dealings with a person that stoops to telling straight out lies when something does not go their way.

And what about my 1st amendment rights?

Edited by JeepsRock (04/01/18 09:19 AM)

#1337227 - 04/01/18 09:52 AM Re: Jeepsrock [Re: JeepsRock]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Quote:

If you had a less than desirable transaction with a member please let us know of your experience.
Please try to work out your differences and make a deal happen

While this is not a valid Negative Feedback I will leave the thread here as a message.

Do not troll in the forum.

Use the ignore function if any member deserves it.

I witnesed this mornings event but I was enjoying my morning walk.

JeepsRock 1 week no Shoutbox