110% do not count on Paul to keep his word.

I made an offer on a pistol he had for sale. He did not accept but we ended the negotiation cordially. Paul ended up coming back at me with a different number some time later, which I accepted. We set a date (of his choosing), time (of his choosing) and place (of his choosing) to do the deal at the agreed upon price. We confirmed the date and time several times. I even spoke with him about 90 minutes before the deal was supposed to happen.

10 minutes before arriving, after 60 minutes of driving in weekend traffic, Paul texts me and simply says that he cannot do it. I gave him the opportunity to explain himself and it was radio silence. Shortly after, he removed his ad.

I don’t know if he sold it to somebody else for more, or decided to keep it. Based off of his message, that wasn’t clear. Regardless, it is incredibly disrespectful to waste member’s time like this. I had plenty of other things to do today, but I made time for this.

I won’t deal with PaulGVB again, and you shouldn’t either. He is not a man of his word and he doesn’t feel obligated to follow through.

Of course, I have the text logs to prove it.

Under no circumstances will I do a deal with Paul Gagni, from Virginia Beach. Buyers and sellers beware of this guy.