Who's Online
3 registered (XX44075, A218julian, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2015016 - 06/03/23 05:07 PM Linecutter
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

Loc: South Carolina
City or County: Piedmont
Sad to announce that "Linecutter" Kendall "Ken" Burklow has passed on April 6th,2023. A good member to the VaGunTrader community. A very talented Master Engraver. Anyone who knew Ken knows that you could spend hours with him talking about guns,engraving,jewelry. He will be missed.
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/dailyprogress/name/kendall-burklow-obituary?id=51627307

#2015017 - 06/03/23 05:16 PM Re: Linecutter [Re: Algotguns]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Algotguns called me today to report that Ken Burklow (aka Linecutter) had passed April 6th at UVA. Ken was an amazing engraver, shooter, family man and friend. I went to his shop in Charlottesville many times and saw Al there once with his Fox shotty to show Ken.
Ken engraved my son and grandsons Colts for me and did a great job. He was known across the country for his skills by many who shared his passion. He will be missed and wish his family peace with his passing.

#2015018 - 06/03/23 05:20 PM Re: Linecutter [Re: Algotguns]
Newgunguy Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Goochland
Didn't ever get to meet this member, another one gone, shame it seems like so many good people are losing the fight recently. Hopefully his firearm stuff goes to a good person that will continue the love and value of firearms and our rights.

Charles V.