Who's Online
9 registered (jims59, rmconner80, DisgruntledDoge, vanavyman, JWAU250, 4 invisible), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#691196 - 03/09/14 11:38 PM When will the next Vatrader table be set up at a show, does anyone know?
Iraqvet2009 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: united states
City or County: dtafford
When will the next Vatrader table be set up at a show, does anyone know? i usually like to to see the guys in person and i enjoy there company and there views. I also might bring down some of my antique M1 rifles to maybe work into a trade for a new item in my collection. Any knowledge is appreciated. Obviously im always looking for something for myself, but also looking for something in .38 or smaller to as my son in at age i feel is safe to allow to shoot. I live in Stafford. So let me know if anyone knows the next table set up from you guy and where its at. I missed the fredrickburg show due to church and my wife, but i dont ven know if you guys where there. ive been a member here before i just forgot my login. Thanks for all your help. also if you live in Stafford and have a cheap 38 or smaller i might be intersted. just message me

Edited by Iraqvet2009 (03/09/14 11:39 PM)

#691388 - 03/10/14 12:33 PM Re: When will the next Vatrader table be set up at a show, does anyone know? [Re: Iraqvet2009]
mequirky Offline
Conversion Madness

Loc: Dale City Va.
City or County: Dale City
We will have a table at the Dale City Show this weekend. The 15th and 16th.

What me worry?
A.E. Newman