Who's Online
20 registered (tbotts1977, ZY100, Bullet41, ford_tough, Vabigbuckhunter, XX44075, hottspyder, JamesChang, GrantN, AdamW, NavyAME, BishopofBling, kidd, begemot, 6 invisible), 10 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1010523 - 02/24/16 11:16 PM March 12-13 show
Roverich Offline
I am going to have to put you on my "To do" List

Loc: No,Va.
City or County: Woodbridge
There are two shows on this date . Both manassas fair grounds and dale city VFW . within 15 miles of each other ..Dale city VFW show is always a decent little show , with good food and the manassas fair grounds show is also a decent little show , Va gun collectors association is hosting this show and it usually has some real nice collector pieces in addition to regular things ...

#1015215 - 03/07/16 03:45 PM Re: March 12-13 show [Re: Roverich]
Colonfree Offline
Redacted

Loc: VA
City or County: Seaford
I should be headed up Saturday, hopefully will see most of the NoVA crew. Will be free to make stops in the way and back.

homeland security: I cant believe with all the people in this country they can get that many dummys in one place at one time.

#1015426 - 03/08/16 07:04 AM Re: March 12-13 show [Re: Roverich]
Bullet41 Online   content
Addicted

Loc: Dumfries
City or County: Prince William County
Rich, we will be at both shows.

I too think fondly of Dale City, there's a great group of people with that show. I want to keep supporting that show because the folks that go there keep coming to see us both at the show and in our little shop.

I like VGCA as well and agree that it is a nice place to get your mitts on some unique items and new stuff too.

Sounds like this will be a fun and full weekend.

Bullet 41, LLC
Email: patrick_moses@bullet41.com

IYAAYAS