Selling my Syrian contract MAS-49. This is the full-size/original version of the MAS-49/56 and is around 3 inches longer with a full-length stock. These differ from the original French version by having a spike bayonet, but as far as I know are otherwise identical. The rifle is in decent condition, with the only real wear being dings in the stock and some minor scratches here and there on the receiver. The rifling is solid, if you are interested and really want to see it before buying I will manage to send you a photo of it. It is I believe is all numbers matching and includes two magazines.

Price is mostly firm at $800. MAS-49s and 49/56s tend to fluctuate in price greatly, but I feel that $800 is a fair enough price and is well below what you will currently see people trying to sell these for. Additionally, I have 80 (maybe 100) rounds of Prvi Partisan 7.5 French for sale at $1/rnd.

I would prefer to meet within Hampton Roads, but I will travel out about an hour or so if need be. Message me if interested or for additional photos.

Pics: