Stolen from Afton,Va

Traditions Buckstalker .50Cal muzzle loader

Camo w/ Nickle finish. Wearing Bushnell Elite Limited 3x9x40 scope. Scope is in new condition and muzzle loader is lightly used with a "blemish" print on the side of the receiver. Looks kind if like a smudged fingerprint.

Savage 64 Semi-Auto 22LR

Wood stock. Looks like file scrapes (staggered lines) on the butt stock and tip of the front grip area. Knicked just below the ejection port. Wears an "8-point" 3x9x40 scope. Black with gold rings (similar to a Leupold) and has several dings and dents in the edge of the bell. Turret covers are banged and scratched to hell.

I know this isn't much to go on but I am still digging out my records for serial #'s and the like. IF anyone sees anything pop up that vaguely matches this description please let me know and I can give further details and very detailed pictures of these two firearms.

The person who stole them (though I don't have rock solid proof, but I know) is a convicted felon and pretty much steals and fences stuff for a living as that is all the sorry piece of excrement can do to get by.

These were stolen from the Afton area but are LIKELY to show up around Greene, Albermarle, Charlottesville, Waynesboro / Staunton or any of the surrounding areas.

$1000 CASH REWARD (more than the firearms are worth) for information leading to the return of these firearms. $1500 for information that can help lead to arrest of the thief.

The monetary value of the guns is little but the 22lr in particular has a special meaning to me and therefore I am willing to pay IN CASH for it's return a price that is far beyond its value.

Kyle

540-906-2547

Edited by Leon4575 (02/23/15 08:26 AM)

I don't waste time with tire kickers. If I post info and you clearly don't read it, you should not expect a response.

NO Posts + NO Feedback = You come to me.

"When ashes fall, legends rise"