Who's Online
2 registered (toojon, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1622693 - 04/15/20 05:30 PM Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s
Alex75 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax Country
https://youtu.be/SC62S0-N3pI

As Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan faces harsh criticism from Republicans for her stringent stay-at-home order, hundreds of protesters on Wednesday lined streets in Lansing, the state capital, with some chanting, “Recall Whitmer.”

The protest, called “Operation Gridlock,” was organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund, a DeVos family-linked conservative group. The Facebook event called on attendees to “TAKE ACTION IN LANSING“ but “Not on foot — STAY in your VEHICLES!“

#1622703 - 04/15/20 05:50 PM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: Alex75]
chank3 Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Falls Church
Well if you're in your car...that's technically still social distancing.

#1622718 - 04/15/20 06:39 PM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: Alex75]
Va Hunter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
Now the crazy hag has said lethal force is approved for enforcing the Nazi laws she has dreamed up. Wonder if she is related to Northam?

Edited by Va Hunter (04/15/20 06:39 PM)

#1622972 - 04/16/20 08:11 AM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: Alex75]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
Let 'em reopen.I've always wanted to have some land on the Upper Penninsula,and it should be cheap after the virus does its work.

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1623005 - 04/16/20 09:47 AM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: dustydog]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Originally Posted By: dustydog
Let 'em reopen.I've always wanted to have some land on the Upper Penninsula,and it should be cheap after the virus does its work.

Packing boxes... free to anyone relocating to Michigan.

Wow, what a coincidence.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1623165 - 04/16/20 04:19 PM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: Alex75]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
Michigan wins! Biggest AH governor.

Virginia has slipped to number 2.

She figures she will get the VP nod if she can catch the Libtard's attention.
Then the presidency will fall in her lap after "President" Biden drowns in a bowl of milk and lucky charms while looking for the little green man.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

#1623830 - 04/17/20 09:16 PM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: Alex75]
Alex75 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax Country
Trump Tweeted today.

LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!

#1624000 - 04/18/20 09:28 AM Re: Michigan protesters turn out against Governor Whitmer’s [Re: Alex75]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
Originally Posted By: Alex75
Trump Tweeted today.

LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!

And a lot of Dumocrat idiots (please forgive the redundancy) are tweeting about how Trump is fostering violence with his three "Liberate" tweets. This is typical of the Dumocrats, start the problem then castigate those who rise up against it.
This Chinese virus has amply portrayed the rabid desire in the Dumocrat party to remove more freedoms and install more government controls on the people. Consider the following: "House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) told colleagues late last week that the need for a massive stimulus bill to protect the economy and American families provided the Democrats a “tremendous opportunity” to “restructure” the bill to get them things that they want to advance their partisan agenda."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/clyburn-on-democrats-coronavirus-bill-agenda-tremendous-opportunity-to-restructure-things-to-fit-our-vision?%3Futm_source=twitter

Need anyone require more proof about the dangers the Pelosi et al bunch pose to this country and how they should not be in charge of an ice cream stand much less a government. If they win, we loose.