Who's Online
4 registered (vanavyman, er98ah, 2DG, JND), 5 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1571380 - 12/15/19 10:45 AM National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire)
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Thought it worthy of posting some of those thought here...

Originally Posted By: steve4102
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polic...rce-gun-control

The president, as commander-in-chief of the armed forces, is the only person who can nationalize the Guard, but state governors have the latitude to use it to enforce state law, legal experts said.

“Until nationalized, it’s a creature of the state. So that’s what leads me to believe that, yes, the governor can activate the National Guard to enforce even a state law,” Gary Solis, a military law professor at Georgetown University, told the Washington Examiner.

Amy Swearer, a legal policy analyst who works on gun control issues, agreed that the governor has the right to use the Virginia National Guard to enforce the law, though it would break from past mobilizations.

IMHO... Trump would recall the NG from Coonman (Governor's nickname in College (Google it))... and in "typical Trump fashion" USE THEM TO GO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW (might even go after Sanctuary Cities that harbor Illegal Immigrants)... assuming 2020 works our well for us... furthermore, I sincerely believe Trump may turn out to be the greatest President in American History (if we can keep him around for 8 years)... BTW, I drop Nancy Pelosi (and others) letters thanking her/them for ensuring just this... on a fairly regular basis.

2A stuff is HUGE in Virginia, but the other crap that is going to slip thru the cracks is equally bad.

There are MANY MANY proposed Bills that are just as Repugnant.

This new "Democratic Nirvana" is a LONG GAME to keep the Democrats in control of Virginia for a very long time. Elimination of Voter ID, Driver License and Welfare for anyone (legal or illegal), Census Fraud, Gerrymandering... Unlimited Free stuff on the back of a very prosperous Commonwealth (CURRENTLY PROSPEROUS, BUT NOT IN THE FUTURE).

IMHO fellas... GET SOBER and READ THEM ALL... https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+lst+ALL

Four pages (+/- 260 Bills coming our way).

As for standing up for for 2A... Yes, I do... The 2A Sanctuary County movement is HUGE... and I am very involved... https://vcdl.org/events

I have also put up items for sale with proceeds going to VCDL or John Pierce (GREAT 2A Lawyer in Virginia). Read his stuff... https://johnpierceesq.com/

Want to save Virginia AND the United States (Virginia is the "test case" for EVERY OTHER RED STATE)... make donations to VCDL (they are 101% Trustworthy).

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1571381 - 12/15/19 10:46 AM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: CashisKing
Originally Posted By: steve4102
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polic...rce-gun-control

The president, as commander-in-chief of the armed forces, is the only person who can nationalize the Guard, but state governors have the latitude to use it to enforce state law, legal experts said.

“Until nationalized, it’s a creature of the state. So that’s what leads me to believe that, yes, the governor can activate the National Guard to enforce even a state law,” Gary Solis, a military law professor at Georgetown University, told the Washington Examiner.

Amy Swearer, a legal policy analyst who works on gun control issues, agreed that the governor has the right to use the Virginia National Guard to enforce the law, though it would break from past mobilizations.

IMHO... Trump would recall the NG from Coonman (Governor's nickname in College (Google it))... and in "typical Trump fashion" USE THEM TO GO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW (might even go after Sanctuary Cities that harbor Illegal Immigrants)... assuming 2020 works our well for us... furthermore, I sincerely believe Trump may turn out to be the greatest President in American History (if we can keep him around for 8 years)... BTW, I drop Nancy Pelosi (and others) letters thanking her/them for ensuring just this... on a fairly regular basis.

2A stuff is HUGE in Virginia, but the other crap that is going to slip thru the cracks is equally bad.

There are MANY MANY proposed Bills that are just as Repugnant.

This new "Democratic Nirvana" is a LONG GAME to keep the Democrats in control of Virginia for a very long time. Elimination of Voter ID, Driver License and Welfare for anyone (legal or illegal), Census Fraud, Gerrymandering... Unlimited Free stuff on the back of a very prosperous Commonwealth (CURRENTLY PROSPEROUS, BUT NOT IN THE FUTURE).

IMHO fellas... GET SOBER and READ THEM ALL... https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+lst+ALL

Four pages (+/- 260 Bills coming our way).

As for standing up for for 2A... Yes, I do... The 2A Sanctuary County movement is HUGE... and I am very involved... https://vcdl.org/events

I have also put up items for sale with proceeds going to VCDL or John Pierce (GREAT 2A Lawyer in Virginia). Read his stuff... https://johnpierceesq.com/

Want to save Virginia AND the United States (Virginia is the "test case" for EVERY OTHER RED STATE)... make donations to VCDL (they are 101% Trustworthy).

It is my sincere belief that Bloomberg's lawyers/staff wrote most (if not all) of the proposed 2020 bill facing us Virginians (and ULTIMATELY YOU!)

Please stand beside Virginia...

We never asked for this fight, but it is undeniably coming... and it's outcome... will surely be a precursor to yours.

#1571382 - 12/15/19 10:46 AM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

As of yesterday... 76 of 95 counties are Virginia 2A Sanctuary or Virginia Constitution Sanctuary... 15+/- counties are voting this week +/-.

Follow here... https://vcdl.org/

or

https://www.facebook.com/VCDL.ORG/

#1571405 - 12/15/19 12:23 PM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: Cash is King]
Gnome Offline
For alt vi har. Og alt vi er.

Loc: Fort Walker, Va.
City or County: Hanover County
I am hoping that President Trump recalls the Virginia NG away from Governor 🤵🏿👶🔪 Northam - and send them to the border to Enforce Federal Law in these Illegal Immigrant sanctuary communities and cut Federal Funding to the States like Virginia (who wish to impose Criminal Sanctuaries upon the citizens while confiscating property, firearms, restricting travel, & cutting municipal services).

#1571558 - 12/15/19 07:46 PM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: Cash is King]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016.....But it certainly looks like I'll be voting for him in 2020. I'm ashamed at how naive I have been in the past, and I'm still in shock that our Governor and new legislator are proposing the laws that they are proposing!?!? One of my good friends and coworkers has never voted in his entire life (37 years old). He just registered a week ago, and he intends to vote for Trump in 2020.

#1571617 - 12/15/19 10:53 PM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: toughtom12]
Ricardo45 Offline
Older Neewbie

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Staunton
Well Tom , I sure do hope , for this great state , and my fellow gun owners , that many , many more people feel the way you and your friend do about voting the correct way sir..

#1572528 - 12/18/19 09:15 AM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: toughtom12]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: toughtom12
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016.....But it certainly looks like I'll be voting for him in 2020. I'm ashamed at how naive I have been in the past, and I'm still in shock that our Governor and new legislator are proposing the laws that they are proposing!?!? One of my good friends and coworkers has never voted in his entire life (37 years old). He just registered a week ago, and he intends to vote for Trump in 2020.

Tom, I have a lot of RESPECT for that statement... I also have been naive on many things... and have ex-wives to prove it.

Web brigades have been used for a long time to divide like minded people into fighting factions.

Same with religion.

Bottomline, there is FAR MORE that unites most of us... than there is that divides us.

Remember that feeling that you had after the 911 attacks? I had it also. That is the glue of these UNITED States.

UNITED we stand... divided we fall.

There is great profit (for the Elites) to be made in the implosion of America.

#1572532 - 12/18/19 09:18 AM Re: National Guard discussion (from another forum - 24 Hour Campfire) [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Cut and paste from 24 Hour Campfire

Had a nice chat yesterday with Philip Van Cleave in Mathews County, VA.

Philip is the President of VCDL... I think he is NOT paid (could be wrong on that... doesn't matter), BUT I know for a fact that the vast majority of his staff 100% volunteer... All the gun shows and many many public events.

Bottomline, VCDL has IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY and all money is magnificently spent on pro 2A stuff ONLY. No BS with VCDL... it is absolutely grass roots!

With that said, Phillip told me in a very horse voice (he has been working like a madman going from County meeting to County meeting all over Virginia)... three very noteworthy things.

1) "Many Board of Supervisor Chairmen etc. have told him "NEVER NEVER have so many people EVER shown up for any matter... at any time" i.e. The BOS folks are beyond words on how big this pro-2A is becoming).

2) He is shocked at the level of support/communication that is coming in and he is overwhelmed (95 counties and 38 cities in Virginia), "But what a GREAT PROBLEM TO HAVE!!!" he said.

3) He anticipates that Lobby Day (January 20, 2020 8am to 12 noon) may have 50,000+ people.

Picture below was Lobby day 2019...

I told him, there were many people outside of Virginia that were watching this (i.e. If Virginia goes down, they all go down"). In a "nose to the grindstone"... "can't see the US forest for the Va trees" kinda way I got a sense from him of "Wow, holy smoke I didn't realize... gotta get back to work... gotta be in Stafford in 3 hours (go... go... go...)

----------------------------------------------------

My observations...

1) If you tally up all the County folks that have been showing up at all of BOS meetings... as well as the folks that will probably be at Lobby Day... I am guessing that total may well be a higher number than the number of US soldiers that went to Normandy on D-Day.

2) The crowds at the BOS meetings have been incredibly respectful and positive to all (ESPECIALLY LEOs)... i.e. Us Virginians are just like that! Not a single piece of litter is left after the crowds disperse (if Antifa massed in similar numbers it would take the sanitation folks a month of Sundays and 50 trucks to clean up their mess).

...and the crowds have also been incredibly diverse... I have seen tons of women, tons of blacks even lots of Asians, Muslims, gays, Hindus all wearing the GSL (Guns Save Lives) stickers...

-----------------------------------------------------

We Virginians did not ask for this confrontation, but if Coonman wants it...so shall it be.

Virginians are a very polite and respectful group, but By God we are not a sort to be put up by Bloomberg's puppets...

FYI... "Coonman" is a self-imposed nickname

-----------------------------------------------------

If you non-Virginia boys want to help, we would be glad for the help... but please never expect us or VCDL to send out mass mailings like the NRA et al. We just don't do that.

Edited by Cash is King (12/18/19 09:25 AM)
Edit Reason: Damn typos