Who's Online
10 registered (carcanowithsause, vash731, Davester, Mari11, Hemiphant_arms, Mja, Chatton, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1578917 - 01/05/20 10:49 PM Prince William county to UNDO Santuary states January 7th
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
I'll post the link when I find it.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1578922 - 01/05/20 11:00 PM Re: Prince William county to UNDO Santuary states January 7th [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

January 7, 2020
1. Invocation 2:00 P.M.
William Archer, Lead Evangelist, Potomac Valley Church, Dumfries
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Procedural Issues
view A. PRESENTATION – Chair’s Annual Remarks – Chair Wheeler
view B. RES – Elect – 2020 Vice Chair – Board of County Supervisors
view C. RES – Elect – 2020 Chair Pro-Tem – Board of County Supervisors
view D. RES – Adopt – Board of County Supervisors’ 2020 Meeting Calendar
view E. RES – Amend – Board of County Supervisors’ Rule of Procedure
4. Approval of Minutes
view A. RES – Approve – Minutes of November 19, 2019
view B. RES – Approve – Minutes of November 26, 2019
view C. RES – Approve – Minutes of December 3, 2019
view D. RES – Approve – Minutes of December 10, 2019
5. Consent Agenda
view A. RES – Authorize – Street Name Change to Rename Progress Court to University Boulevard –
State Route 840 – Brentsville Magisterial District – Ricardo Canizales, Transportation
view B. RES – Authorize – Public Hearing to Consider the Adoption of an Ordinance to Prohibit Parking
on Coventry Glen Drive, State Route 3469, from Mays Quarter Road to Tideswell Mill Court,
Pursuant to the Authority Granted by Section 46.2-1222 of the Code of Virginia – Occoquan
Magisterial District – Ricardo Canizales, Transportation
view C. RES – Request – Virginia Department of Transportation to Abandon a Section of Hornbaker
Road, State Route 660, Due to Reconstruction and to Accept for Maintenance the Reconstructed
and Realigned Section of Hornbaker Road, State Route 660, into the Secondary System of State
Highways – Brentsville Magisterial District – Ricardo Canizales, Transportation
6. Citizens’ Time
7. County Executive
8. County Attorney
view A. RES – Authorize – Closed MeetingThe Board of County Supervisors
Hon. Ann B. Wheeler, Chair
Hon. Victor S. Angry
Hon. Andrea O. Bailey
Hon. Kenny Boddye
Hon. Pete Candland
Hon. Margaret Angela Franklin
Hon. Jeanine M. Lawson
Hon. Yesli Vega
AGENDA
1 County Complex Court, Prince William, Virginia 22192 • 703-792-6000 | www.pwcgov.org

#1578923 - 01/05/20 11:02 PM Re: Prince William county to UNDO Santuary states January 7th [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

s
view A. RES – Authorize – Execution of the County – State Agreement for Local Administration of the Old
Bridge Road – Occoquan Road Intersection Improvement Project, Project Number 0641-076-301,
UPC 115553, and Budget and Appropriate $11,532,000 in Federal Funding to the Old Bridge
Road – Occoquan Road Improvement Project – Occoquan Magisterial District – Ricardo
Canizales, Transportation
10. Supervisors’ Time
view A. RES – Urge Members of the Virginia General Assembly to Address Gun Violence Prevention in
Virginia by Passing Gun Safety Legislation; Urge Members of the Virginia General Assembly to
Support Legislation and Increased Funding from the Commonwealth for Mental Health
Screening and Services Throughout the Commonwealth; Modify 2020 Legislative Agenda – Chair
Wheeler
11. Closed Meeting
view A. RES – Certify Closed Meeting
Reconvene at 7:30 p.m.
Board Chambers
12. County Attorney
view A. RES – Authorize – Closed Meeting
13. Closed Meeting
view A. RES – Certify Closed M

#1578925 - 01/05/20 11:03 PM Re: Prince William county to UNDO Santuary states January 7th [Re: Cash is King]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Sorry about the crummy text I'm on my phone. Do a Google search Prince William County Board of supervisor meeting January 7th 2020 Ann Wheeler

#1578983 - 01/06/20 08:47 AM Re: Prince William county to UNDO Santuary states January 7th [Re: Cash is King]
mequirky Offline
Conversion Madness

Loc: Dale City Va.
City or County: Dale City

What me worry?
A.E. Newman