Who's Online
11 registered (RobJr, BishopofBling, vshlopak, NATIONALIST, Lthrnck1775, vabirddog261, revolvercollector, jblack87, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1644066 - 06/02/20 02:40 PM Hey, Richmond! Is It True?
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
I heard the terrorist burned the Confederate White House and Museum?

#1644134 - 06/02/20 04:57 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
This is the real story of the terrorists running wild in the streets of Richmond. Rioters lit an occupied house an fire and blocked fire and rescue trying to save lives. Thankfully the first responders outwitted the wanna-be killers and saved the family.
Time to use whatever force necessary against the fie bombers and arsonists.
By the way, you won't see this in the Richmond Times, Washington Compost, New York Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. It does not fit the fake agenda of kind hearted protestors who et some wound up that they just have to destroy businesses, loot, and assault cops.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/2/will-smith-va-police-chief-says-rioters-blocked-fi/

#1644137 - 06/02/20 05:04 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: 6.5x55]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
Originally Posted By: 6.5x55
This is the real story of the terrorists running wild in the streets of Richmond. Rioters lit an occupied house an fire and blocked fire and rescue trying to save lives. Thankfully the first responders outwitted the wanna-be killers and saved the family.
Time to use whatever force necessary against the fie bombers and arsonists.
By the way, you won't see this in the Richmond Times, Washington Compost, New York Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. It does not fit the fake agenda of kind hearted protestors who et some wound up that they just have to destroy businesses, loot, and assault cops.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/2/will-smith-va-police-chief-says-rioters-blocked-fi/

Sorry to bust your bubble,6; but CBS,ABC,FOX,and NBC all carried the story.Don't get the paper often(not much left to it nowadays,mostly ads) and as far as cable goes I don't subscribe,don't have the time to make cable worth it.

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1644216 - 06/02/20 07:48 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
dustydog Offline

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

#1644241 - 06/02/20 08:31 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Loc: VA
City or County: Stafford
And this one is the truth based on what we are seeing unfold in Richmond, DC, NYC, etc.
Designating Antifa as a Domestic Terror ...g Law and Order

#1644247 - 06/02/20 08:43 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: jr45]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: jr45
And this one is the truth based on what we are seeing unfold in Richmond, DC, NYC, etc.
Designating Antifa as a Domestic Terror ...g Law and Order

You are following the subject of the original post,aren't you?

#1644261 - 06/02/20 09:00 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Originally Posted By: dustydog
interesting,sounds of truth...........

https://triblive.com/news/world/white-su...e-twitter-says/

Talk about following the original post...good grief. You exposed yourself too early.

As for trying to burn down homes with people in it (i.e. Richmond), plan on more these acts to come.

#1644282 - 06/02/20 09:24 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: jr45]
dustydog Offline

Talk about following the original post...good grief. You exposed yourself too early.

As for trying to burn down homes with people in it (i.e. Richmond), plan on more these acts to come.

Exposed myself?No,my pants are still on,don't wish to discourage guys on this site.

Am I Antifa? Don't make me laugh,they are as pointless as the Identity Evorpa guys,just a bunch of frustrated J.O.s that cant get laid,mostly bored white burbite kids with too much time on their hands.

No,this time change is in the offing,and won't be something that can be slowed. Even the police are starting to see.Hope it works out for real,don't want my grandchildren to deal with this s**t in 20 years.

#1644522 - 06/03/20 12:22 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal

Yeap, and that's why Hollywood and the Biden campaign are bailing them out of jail right?
https://www.lifezette.com/2020/05/hollyw...iolent-rioters/

#1644572 - 06/03/20 03:24 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
The firefighters should have run over the rioters who were preventing them from responding. This is more evidence, as if we needed any, of the danger the Democrat party and its minions pose to this country.

#1644677 - 06/03/20 08:11 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
dustydog Offline

BTW,it appears that the fire was caused by a vehicle fire according to most recent news.If you are too ignorant to search for the information,tough.Live that way for as long as you like.

#1644740 - 06/03/20 10:30 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: Paratus]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Originally Posted By: Paratus
The firefighters should have run over the rioters who were preventing them from responding. This is more evidence, as if we needed any, of the danger the Democrat party and its minions pose to this country.

+1

#1644741 - 06/03/20 10:32 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

BTW,it appears that the fire was caused by a vehicle fire according to most recent news.If you are too ignorant to search for the information,tough.Live that way for as long as you like.

Oh ok, then it's totally ok and cool that they blocked fire trucks if they didn't personally light the house on fire and there were still people in it...nice logic. Is there anything that Dems do that you won't make an excuse for?

#1644787 - 06/04/20 06:52 AM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
dustydog Offline

No self-serving logic,mark.Just trying to find truth.BTW,what makes you assume I'm a Democrat?

#1644819 - 06/04/20 08:44 AM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

No self-serving logic,mark.Just trying to find truth.BTW,what makes you assume I'm a Democrat?

Dusty, your posts speaks volumes of what you are. As for a innocent “vehicle fire” that started the fire, where did you read that? Mother Jones, Rioter’s Facebook, etc.?

“Last night, protesters intentionally set a fire to an occupied building on Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to over the last two days, but they prohibited us from getting on scene," Smith told reporters Sunday. "We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. Protesters intercepted the fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked the fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child."
Richmond riots

Richmond police chief says rioters blocked firefighters from burning home with child inside

It’s unacceptable

Firefighters were blocked over the weekend from trying to reach a burning house with a child inside

Sunday in Richmond after two days of protests and riots

#1644823 - 06/04/20 08:55 AM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
Newgunguy Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Goochland

How about for the simple fact that YOU can't seem to comprehend proper punctuation. Your writing is the type that teachers share and laugh about, while others hang their heads low in shame that you breathe the same air as everyone else!

#1644824 - 06/04/20 08:57 AM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: jr45]
dustydog Offline

Dusty, your posts speaks volumes of what you are. As for a innocent “vehicle fire” that started the fire, where did you read that? Mother Jones, Rioter’s Facebook, etc.?

“Last night, protesters intentionally set a fire to an occupied building on Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to over the last two days, but they prohibited us from getting on scene," Smith told reporters Sunday. "We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. Protesters intercepted the fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked the fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child."
Richmond riots

Richmond police chief says rioters blocked firefighters from burning home with child inside

It’s unacceptable

Firefighters were blocked over the weekend from trying to reach a burning house with a child inside

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fire-c...cid=hplocalnews

#1644825 - 06/04/20 08:59 AM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: Newgunguy]
dustydog Offline

Originally Posted By: Newgunguy

How about for the simple fact that YOU can't seem to comprehend proper punctuation. Your writing is the type that teachers share and laugh about, while others hang their heads low in shame that you breathe the same air as everyone else!

From one piece of "white trash"(I grew up over to Woodson's Mill) to another from Bumpass,why are you so worried about my typing skills?

#1645034 - 06/04/20 06:45 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: dustydog]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Because most things you post are always pro-Dem or anti- GOP/Trump. Are you saying that you aren't a Dem? Are you a Republican?

#1645041 - 06/04/20 06:51 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
dustydog Offline

Neither,mark.

#1645072 - 06/04/20 08:28 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
JBaccheus Offline
Double barrel

City or County: Fairfax
Fair warning, this may be a little long.

I am younger, and not closely aligned with any political organization (I vote for the person, not for the party.)

In spite of, or maybe because of this, I feel intently that the current Narrative of events is harmful to me and mine.

I do think that there is an increasing problem with our policies of policing, and our ever increasing police state, where the poor training leads to poor actions leading to more heartbreak and blood shed. I do not think the problem lies with the majority of police, or police as individuals, but in the propagation of "Blue Vs. You" ( Or US vs Them). Perceiving every civilian interaction as a matter of life and death serves primarily to create a gulf, and dehumanize both sides.

That being said, there is a reason why that policy came into play. As a civilian, I cannot stand in your shoes, but I would like it if I didn't experience fear for my life whenever I come face to face with a blue uniform. That fear is based off of my personal experience with poor policing, and our media fear-mongering.

Those who are looting and burning and assaulting are criminals, and I do not ally myself with them. They should be treated just like any other perpetration of violent crime, and if you or your family are threatened you must take whatever actions needed to safeguard yourselves.

We live in troubled times, filled with deep cotton. See you on the other side.

P.s. I find it distressing how instead of dealing with issues present people instead attack their opposition, calling them libtards (how clever, a retard joke), or making comparisons to Nazis (really?) Children behave.

#1645075 - 06/04/20 08:34 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
dustydog Offline

Well spoken youth,be ready.Some of the folks here will come for you with knives drawn.

best,dustydog

#1645126 - 06/04/20 10:26 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: JBaccheus]
gobroncos Offline
Big and Dumb

Loc: Roanoke, VA
City or County: Roanoke
Originally Posted By: JBaccheus
Fair warning, this may be a little long.

I am younger, and not closely aligned with any political organization (I vote for the person, not for the party.)

In spite of, or maybe because of this, I feel intently that the current Narrative of events is harmful to me and mine.

I do think that there is an increasing problem with our policies of policing, and our ever increasing police state, where the poor training leads to poor actions leading to more heartbreak and blood shed. I do not think the problem lies with the majority of police, or police as individuals, but in the propagation of "Blue Vs. You" ( Or US vs Them). Perceiving every civilian interaction as a matter of life and death serves primarily to create a gulf, and dehumanize both sides.

That being said, there is a reason why that policy came into play. As a civilian, I cannot stand in your shoes, but I would like it if I didn't experience fear for my life whenever I come face to face with a blue uniform. That fear is based off of my personal experience with poor policing, and our media fear-mongering.

Those who are looting and burning and assaulting are criminals, and I do not ally myself with them. They should be treated just like any other perpetration of violent crime, and if you or your family are threatened you must take whatever actions needed to safeguard yourselves.

We live in troubled times, filled with deep cotton. See you on the other side.

P.s. I find it distressing how instead of dealing with issues present people instead attack their opposition, calling them libtards (how clever, a retard joke), or making comparisons to Nazis (really?) Children behave.

Baccheus, you may find this an interesting read. From a police officer in Savannah, GA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/06/03/beat-cop-militarized-policing-cia/

#1645128 - 06/04/20 10:30 PM Re: Hey, Richmond! Is It True? [Re: bustedknee]
JBaccheus Offline
Double barrel

City or County: Fairfax
Thank you Dusty,

Hopefully hot-heads will cool. Regardless I am safe and ready to help any who need.

Regards, J