Who's Online
9 registered (chahn, TonyAR308, Integrity1957, Hunter14806, pit, 1DEUCE, bones, 2 invisible), 4 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1699094 - 12/03/20 06:31 AM Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow??
Willee51 Offline
One shot, one kill..

Loc: Bedford County
City or County: Forest, VA
Lets say for the sake of argument that Biden/Harris get the White House!!!

Then they bring in Bado (sp) as their gun King. He has already said: "Hell yea we'll take your AR-15 and AK-47".

The Biden Gun Control Executive Orders will call for a BAN on mags over 10-rnds or require a $200 tax stamp for "each".

Further, to prohibit the Internet sales of guns, ammo and gun parts!! This will cripple gun owners, as local Gun Shops could never meet demand.

Oh, and a Government Buy-Back Program

Sooooooo, should this come to BE, what do you honestly feel will be the reaction of Legal Gun Owners???????

#1699106 - 12/03/20 07:24 AM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
they will take it in the butt without lube, this past election proved that, trump should have won, this country is being taken over. gun rights are going to fade, shooting sports are dying as a drop in hunting permits shows, gun owners will eventually lose more rights. the younger generations have no interest in guns, hunting or even fishing, video games cell phones and social media rule their world

Edited by imaduckin (12/03/20 07:30 AM)

#1699153 - 12/03/20 09:24 AM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: imaduckin]
Bcmgunfighter Offline
Not all ARs are created equal...

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Rochelle
Originally Posted By: imaduckin
they will take it in the butt without lube, this past election proved that, trump should have won, this country is being taken over. gun rights are going to fade, shooting sports are dying as a drop in hunting permits shows, gun owners will eventually lose more rights. the younger generations have no interest in guns, hunting or even fishing, video games cell phones and social media rule their world

Two things to point out here...
An astronomical number of fake votes for Biden doesn’t mean that Trump lost, and we're drowning in new proof daily that the presidential race isn’t the only one that China bought.

This isn’t over.

Also, there might not be as many people hunting, but there are more gun owners NOW then ever before in this country.
DD Lite Rail II 14

MY DO NOT DEAL LIST
smilewhenIshoot - “There is zero evidence of voter fraud”
Manwich23 - supports Chinese/US power grid
JiveBunny
Downhillshot
Alwaystrading
dcarms - ATF CUCK

#1699182 - 12/03/20 10:49 AM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Loc: VA
City or County: Stafford
I'm not sure that an EO could do all that Biden wants, who knows? The key to stopping this madness and providing any hope that this republic can be saved will be determined by the Georgia runoff and who controls the senate.

#1699215 - 12/03/20 12:00 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
Biden's EO would never pass court muster...
But, even if they did, they would be counting on compliance as they have no way of tracking all the guns and gun owners. There would be heavy non-compliance and frankly, I'd guess about 85-90% of county sheriffs would refuse to enforce.

#1699406 - 12/03/20 08:59 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
ruckersvillan Offline
Angry Southern Deplorable White Christian Male

City or County: Ruckersville/Greene County
If ol beto should try this, I believe every gun owner has a decision to make. If any policeman, national guardsmen, soldiers etc participate in nullifying the 2nd amendment, they have betrayed their country, their people, and are now a enemy combatant. No different than foreign troops invading. Short and simple they are traitors. Some people will be good little sheep, others will punish the traitors. Every person needs to make a personal decision as to what side they are on. Ill ask this one question, why is it your means of defense are what they wish to take? Why do the wolves want the sheep disarmed? I know where I stand, do you? **I VOTED FOR BIDEN** them

I'll cling to my guns and religion and you can take both from my cold dead hands

We Need To Play Cowboys And Liberals

#1699429 - 12/03/20 09:49 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: ruckersvillan]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Originally Posted By: ruckersvillan
If ol beto should try this, I believe every gun owner has a decision to make. If any policeman, national guardsmen, soldiers etc participate in nullifying the 2nd amendment, they have betrayed their country, their people, and are now a enemy combatant. No different than foreign troops invading. Short and simple they are traitors. Some people will be good little sheep, others will punish the traitors. Every person needs to make a personal decision as to what side they are on. Ill ask this one question, why is it your means of defense are what they wish to take? Why do the wolves want the sheep disarmed? I know where I stand, do you? **I VOTED FOR BIDEN** them

Where do you stand on va ubc? Where does everyone stand here stand in it? EXACTLY.

#1699431 - 12/03/20 10:12 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Jimmm]
ruckersvillan Offline
Angry Southern Deplorable White Christian Male

City or County: Ruckersville/Greene County
Originally Posted By: Jimmm
Originally Posted By: ruckersvillan

Where do you stand on va ubc? Where does everyone stand here stand in it? EXACTLY.

I think its a **I VOTED FOR BIDEN** law, signed by a **I VOTED FOR BIDEN** governor, passed by a **I VOTED FOR BIDEN** General assembly, who was elected by a bunch of Yankees, white trash, minorities, and other rabble that pretty much infest everything north of Culpepper, my backyard of Charlottesville, and all other metro areas in the state. Thats where I stand jimmm.

I'll cling to my guns and religion and you can take both from my cold dead hands

We Need To Play Cowboys And Liberals

#1699436 - 12/03/20 10:35 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

You should be politician because you didn’t answer the question but sure gave a a good speech. Felt real good this side of the podium too.

I am voting with my wallet and I am moving.

va ubc is a dry-run for America. Be active in vcdl and show up at the next rally is one way. Next step is hard because it involves stop buying and trading guns. most of us are buying for wants and we sell stuffs barely used or even warmed. The data entry boys love it.

Most FFLs are going electronic now. That should scare most people. I walked away from deals because of that; I want them to put up with my pharmacist handwriting, I don’t mind waiting an extra 5 mins for paperwork. But all those ba ubc are meaningless to me in 6 months when I move to Alaska. And if I ever return, doubtful, it will be Tennessee or West Virginia so their paperwork are for naught.

#1699556 - 12/04/20 10:39 AM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Jimmm]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Moving is not financially possible for most. Also, the option of moving will soon be irrelevant as this madness has shown to be spreading like a cancer and all of our rights are in play. I left the west coast a long time ago to escape the insanity but as you can see here now, there is no escape...we will be affected by this no matter where we live.

#1699623 - 12/04/20 01:47 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: jr45]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
Originally Posted By: jr45
Moving is not financially possible for most. Also, the option of moving will soon be irrelevant as this madness has shown to be spreading like a cancer and all of our rights are in play. I left the west coast a long time ago to escape the insanity but as you can see here now, there is no escape...we will be affected by this no matter where we live.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#1699670 - 12/04/20 04:09 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

release the kraken

#1699698 - 12/04/20 05:22 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Willee51]
jr45 Offline
Full Auto

Jimmm, I highly recommend you remove that vulgar slur from the above post. The conservatives and liberty loving people I’ve met here would not speak in such a way. Comments like that will only provide fodder for the antis.

#1699710 - 12/04/20 05:48 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Jimmm]
Colonfree Offline
Redacted

City or County: Seaford

The racism that is so openly displayed on the internet amazes me, but never surprises me.

#1699723 - 12/04/20 06:23 PM Re: Biden/Harris...... then Bado (sp)..... whawill follow?? [Re: Jimmm]
gobroncos Offline
Big and Dumb

Loc: Roanoke, VA
City or County: Roanoke
Originally Posted By: Jimmm
Racist posts will not be tolerated. This is your only warning. (Mod edit)

This is the same guy that got banned from the shout box for calling Jewish people cockroaches. Frankly, Jimmm needs to go bye bye on a permanent vacation. That kind of crap doesn't need to be here. Just my opinion of course.