Who's Online
2 registered (Rowe, 1 invisible), 7 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1833813 - 12/14/21 12:06 PM NRA protesters
stone2032 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: stone2032
City or County: Centreville
The 14th of every month these people show up & do their typical "NRA = Terrorist HQ" bs. My office has been located across the street from the NRA for 3 years.

My company is the GC for the I-66 project. I've never had interactions with these people except for when we were installing a new water line across 66 that ran in front of the NRA. That day these idiots thought standing in our work zone was a good idea so I had to politely ask them to move before getting ran over by dumps entering the site.

Anyways, today while sitting in my truck, outside of my office, I was harassed and questioned by some 65+ old Karen who was with the protesting group. I guess because I'm a white, younger male, in a truck who just happened to be wearing a North Face camo jacket, she thought I was some threat to their group. Even after telling her I worked there, she had to run and take photos + write down my plate info.

Who do these people think they are? I've never been the protest type, but if I could take off the 14th of each month, I would protest their protest just to be a **I'M AN IDIOT**.

Sorry for rant. Just had to get it off my chest.

#1833833 - 12/14/21 01:17 PM Re: NRA protesters [Re: stone2032]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

How dare you become a victim

my wise old neighbor always said hard to hear a conversation if the horn button is stuck

Quote:
Sound levels of typical car horns are approximately 107–
109 decibels, and they typically draw 5–6 amperes of current.

#1833994 - 12/14/21 09:42 PM Re: NRA protesters [Re: stone2032]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
It's funny how the Anti Gun crowd is so ballsy around the people they claim are a threat to society. They have no problem provoking and harassing men that are presumably armed and dangerous. They are just projecting their own emotional instability on the gun owners, because they would never trust themselves with a firearm. BTW I used to climb with a Norwegian Chick that worked at your job site! Small world!