Who's Online
3 registered (beaker, Jake3, 1 invisible), 8 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1944468 - 10/28/22 11:41 PM For The Curious About Ft Meyer’s Beach
6watcher Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia - Spotsy
City or County: Fredericksburg
As a job, some of us deal with this on a daily basis throughout the great land known as The Republic.

Below is a video link showing what Ft Meyers Beach experienced during the landfall of Hurricane Ian.

This video is in the area of the Lani Kai hotel. Last night on WINK News they had the couple that were in the red house you see in the foreground as the wind and surge increase. They were inside with two large black dogs. They each had life vests on and fortunately the dogs as well. Once the house was driven from it’s foundation, they escaped through a window into the surge and nightmare surrounding them. God only knows how they survived. The guy cut his arm badly getting out of a window once his wife and pets were out of the immediate danger around them into another one. He was bandaged up while they were interviewed.

I placed this so when asked, “how bad was it” I’m lost for words and I thank God daily for the “Man Up” in our midst.

View The Incoming Horror

Allow time for it to load…

#1944748 - 10/29/22 06:52 PM Re: For The Curious About Ft Meyer’s Beach [Re: 6watcher]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: VA
City or County: 22973
Thanks for sharing!!!
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.