Who's Online
15 registered (dwight95, High Voltage, In_strutt, CL4, ar1911col, granbycomet, SgtSquishySquash, harleyguy86, jr45, er98ah, 5 invisible), 8 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#937544 - 08/20/15 06:51 PM Richmond GUN SHOW - Aug 22-23
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
I have 2 tables at the RIR gun show this weekend. If you have any guns, ammo, or accessories feel free to bring them to sell. No charge to use the tables. Bring your stuff, label (price and phone number), have a seat or walk the show.
There is a donation jar to help cover the cost of the tables. Or if you have any items you want to donate that we can sell.
Our tables should be in the MAIN building. Walk in the front door, second isle on the left.

#969967 - 11/14/15 03:43 PM Re: Richmond GUN SHOW - Aug 22-23 [Re: VaGunTrader]
eddiewelder Offline
GUN POOR

Loc: Nottoway Va.
City or County: Crewe
Sorry I missed you Mr, VAGT. Hope the items donated help the group.

#971665 - 11/18/15 10:19 PM Re: Richmond GUN SHOW - Aug 22-23 [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
had to work
sorry I missed you