Who's Online
10 registered (mikeakac2, 83Rabbit, BenAndersen, Dasu, cvo springer, Matt69, losingle, TWG, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2162093 - 09/24/24 05:25 AM Vz58
Rogpog Offline
Nodksgvn

Loc: "The plains"
City or County: Chesterfield Va
For sale no trade. Csa manufactured. Has the beaver barf stock, black metal finish, great shape. No problems no issues. Looking for 1k or best offer. I live in chesterfield so we would have to figure out ffl meeting place around the area together.
The only way I can see value in our 'off work' time is to go back to work, punch the clock on your time off...actually get paid for the time you would otherwise allot to handloading...that would be a value...but, you prolly wouldn't shoot as much.

#2162609 - 09/25/24 04:43 PM Re: Vz58 [Re: Rogpog]
Rogpog Offline
Nodksgvn

Well I would trade for a franchi 12 ga or Benelli m2 and we could cash either direction. Still for sale as well.
The only way I can see value in our 'off work' time is to go back to work, punch the clock on your time off...actually get paid for the time you would otherwise allot to handloading...that would be a value...but, you prolly wouldn't shoot as much.

#2163001 - Yesterday at 07:20 AM Re: Vz58 [Re: Rogpog]
Rogpog Offline
Nodksgvn

900 or trade for fanchi or benelli

Edited by Rogpog (Yesterday at 07:21 AM)