Who's Online
16 registered (2ggstevo, kapon, rollon, larry1341, hds, golfdog, John92, vshlopak, Kimbershooter, hokieskins, dnunn, 5 invisible), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1318587 - 02/14/18 08:05 AM kb8824
Tyronyglock40man Offline
NO TIME FOR “WOKE” JOKE UNICORN FOLK

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Capital of the Confederacy Richmond-Williamsburg area
I'm sorry it had to come to this but it seems he's done this to a lot of others and I can't stand when someone tells you one thing then totally lies about it , and it even puts others out the way , anyway we had a deal worked out and I even set a mule up to meet with him and communication was great , up until that morning , no call no show no nothing , be aware of this guy , that's all I have to say thanks

Edited by tonyglock40man (02/14/18 08:11 AM)
All a media crap show

RIP LAKEN RILEY

FJB

It will always be Forts Lee AP Hill Bragg Pickett Benning Gordon and Hood

DEO VINDICE !!!!!!!!!!

#1318683 - 02/14/18 12:45 PM Re: kb8824 [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to kb8824 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are not to respond

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1319756 - 02/17/18 12:04 AM Re: kb8824 [Re: Tyronyglock40man]
kb8824 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: newport news
Beware of the guy who has done literally 10s of thousands of dollars worth of deals through this site over the years without ever having a negative word said about him. I believe what happened was 3 days before the meet I told you I had a shift change at work to work around the shutdown. After giving you this information I never set a time or location meet with you or the other party involved. Personally if someone tells me they had a major schedule change and didn't communicate back with me for 3 days I wouldn't be expecting the deal to happen and that the other person may have major adjustments with work, family, and sleeping schedule. I have all communications in my phone and can show that no promises or guarantees were made and other parties involved were made aware of my unusual shift change and I would've found another "60 dollars worth of ammunition" or waited until I had a meet place and time set. True story.