VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: STAG Arms Factory Built 5.56 AR-15 by jameslee @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

ttt
Jump to new posts Sub MOA AR in 5.56 24in Bull Barrel by Hendricks92 @ 10 minutes 13 seconds ago

Up for trade is a Sub MOA precision AR. This thing is a laser. 62 and 77 gr produced 1/4 to 1/2in groupings at 100 yards. Has a Stone Armory upper, PSA lower, 24in Stainless Stag Arms bull barrel, and is topped with a Nikon Buckmaster II optic with B
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS - Chiappa M1/22 Rifle by Wolne @ 14 minutes 2 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper Western Classic 338/06 (NEW) by bwaybuilder @ 14 minutes 38 seconds ago

bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Dakota Arms 30-06 (NEW) by bwaybuilder @ 14 minutes 52 seconds ago

bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: T/C Encore Pro Hunter 375 JDJ by bwaybuilder @ 15 minutes 8 seconds ago

bump
Rifles - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: Remington Model Seven by terp @ 18 minutes 5 seconds ago

Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a place to shoot by Va Hunter @ 26 minutes 35 seconds ago

Cash brought up a good point in buying your own land to shoot on. It's really nice that I can walk out my front door and have a 30 yard walk to my range, set up for handgun and 100 yard rifle with bench rest. Im hoping in the next year or so to put i
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts WTS BCM 16 SOCOM 223/556 Upper Near New Cond. by SemperFi @ 27 minutes 14 seconds ago

I am placing for sale my Complete BCM SOCOM 16 1:7 twist HBAR Carbine Upper with upgraded low profile gas block and Mentium USA 15" Slim line Keymod Free Float Hand-guard, with Steel Barrel Nut. Includes Bolt Carrier Group and BCM /Troy Mod 0 a
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig Sauer P226 MK25 Threaded Barrel For Sale by MTMUFC @ 36 minutes 22 seconds ago

The threaded barrel is OEM from Sig. This version of the MK25 is black
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: LNIB Troy XM177E2 Commemorative Carbine--$950 by tgwhite @ 36 minutes 40 seconds ago

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
z
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
z
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts S&W model 60 5 shot revolver by jhumphrey @ 40 minutes 0 seconds ago

Looking for a S&W model 60 in good to like new condition. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Kimber Custom Covert II trade for optics by Roa @ 43 minutes 23 seconds ago

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: New Eotech XPS3-0 by Roa @ 43 minutes 48 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Fightlite SCR AR Pistol 300BLK by Wiggins @ Today at 02:45 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTT Ruger 50th Anniversary Single Six by Watermanbill @ Today at 02:41 PM

For possible trade is a unfired other than at the factory lnib 50th anniversary single six 22lr/22mag.Comes in a red Ruger 50th anniversary case with lock,papers shell case. And is in engraved on the barrel 50th anniversary If you collect Ruger this
Forum discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Listing Firearms For Sale by sousana @ Today at 02:40 PM

Go to the section where you wanna sell, then, in the upper left you'll see a tab that says "new topic", click it and do your ad and upload your photos.
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB - Kahr T9 stainless by dbe2150 @ Today at 02:39 PM

Looking for one in great-excellent condition. Any configuration: NS, bar-dot, elite, etc. Have all requisite ID's, can pay cash, and/or offer trades. PM me if you are looking to sell/trade. Thx.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT Tikka T3x .270 STAINLESS STEEL $700 by paulbuchon @ Today at 02:33 PM

Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Taurus 40 cal PT 100/101 magazines by HAWGHUNTER @ Today at 02:33 PM

Taurus PT 100/101 magazines 4 15 round Mec-Gar 1 Factory 10 round $60 for all FTF or $65 shipped anywhere in Va. Will also trade for 9mm,40 cal,or 5.56 ammo Thanks for looking
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Marlin Mountie by poochie @ Today at 02:29 PM

e.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Ruger MKIV 22/45 Tactical .22 LR by poochie @ Today at 02:26 PM

b.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts XD-45 Tactical 5" by HAWGHUNTER @ Today at 02:26 PM

Springfield Armory XD-45 Tactical w/ thumb safety Comes with four 13 round mags,2 mag holder,mag loader,holster,cable lock,and case. No trades as I am funding another project $425
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 ... 55 56 >