Who's Online
3 registered (wcd70, Speedyarms, Bburrus84), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1183082 - 04/08/17 04:26 PM BENELLIHUNTER
KDODD Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Franklin
Just wanted to make you aware of an exchange between myself and another individual on this forum. I will let you draw your own conclusion from the attached exchange. I just feel a responsible adult would not result to insults and bringing another persons mother into an exchange like this. He does not come across to me as an individual I would want to do a transaction with where a firearm is involved. However I encourage each individual to read the below transcript of our interaction and make his or her mind up.

ME: How much?

BENELLIHUNTER: $750

ME: No thanks. G34 is $480.70. Good luck.

BENELLIHUNTER: No, G34's are not. Not even blue label. How about saving some money, maybe spend less on alcohol and weed, save some money, and one day you can buy clothes at a real store instead of goodwill and one day you can afford a real gun. Until then, **I miss Obama** off! I don't understand people like you, ignorant people, stupid people, that want to **I miss Obama** in someone's cornflakes. Find a 17L somewhere else.
PS move out if your momma's house. It is time.

ME:GT Distributors out of Texas has them for the above price. And thank you for the rant. By they way I have 30 years in Law Enforcement as of the 13th of this month. Never smoked weed and don't really drink a lot. Have a good day. Good luck and God Bless.

FYI Here is the link to the page from GT. https://www.gtdist.com/brands/glock.html?p=5

BENELLIHUNTER: 2 can play that game. A proper response from you this morning would have been, "thanks, I will pass". If you insult someone, me in particular, you are going to get smacked down. You are new on this forum, I am not. I have tons of positive feedback from people I have done business with. You have none. Put on your big boy undies and learn how to interact with people on the internet.

#1183123 - 04/08/17 06:13 PM Re: BENELLIHUNTER [Re: KDODD]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: KDODD
Just wanted to make you aware of an exchange between myself and another individual on this forum. I will let you draw your own conclusion from the attached exchange. I just feel a responsible adult would not result to insults and bringing another persons mother into an exchange like this. He does not come across to me as an individual I would want to do a transaction with where a firearm is involved. However I encourage each individual to read the below transcript of our interaction and make his or her mind up.

ME: How much?

BENELLIHUNTER: $750

ME: No thanks. G34 is $480.70. Good luck.

BENELLIHUNTER: No, G34's are not. Not even blue label. How about saving some money, maybe spend less on alcohol and weed, save some money, and one day you can buy clothes at a real store instead of goodwill and one day you can afford a real gun. Until then, **I miss Obama** off! I don't understand people like you, ignorant people, stupid people, that want to **I miss Obama** in someone's cornflakes. Find a 17L somewhere else.
PS move out if your momma's house. It is time.

ME:GT Distributors out of Texas has them for the above price. And thank you for the rant. By they way I have 30 years in Law Enforcement as of the 13th of this month. Never smoked weed and don't really drink a lot. Have a good day. Good luck and God Bless.

FYI Here is the link to the page from GT. https://www.gtdist.com/brands/glock.html?p=5

BENELLIHUNTER: 2 can play that game. A proper response from you this morning would have been, "thanks, I will pass". If you insult someone, me in particular, you are going to get smacked down. You are new on this forum, I am not. I have tons of positive feedback from people I have done business with. You have none. Put on your big boy undies and learn how to interact with people on the internet.

PM sent to BENELLIHUNTER encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1183124 - 04/08/17 06:14 PM Re: BENELLIHUNTER [Re: KDODD]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Reminder to members. Your are NOT to leave negative comments in another members profile.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1183135 - 04/08/17 06:47 PM Re: BENELLIHUNTER [Re: KDODD]
BenelliHunter Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia, Roanoke
City or County: Roanoke
Tired of people who can't afford guns getting on here and offering peanuts for guns. If he can get a gun out of TX for $470, go buy it, I am pretty sure this is the VAGunTrader, not GunBroker and not Texas anything.

#1183138 - 04/08/17 06:48 PM Re: BENELLIHUNTER [Re: KDODD]
BenelliHunter Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia, Roanoke
City or County: Roanoke
And a G34 is not a 17L. Glock was kind enough to give different model numbers for the different models.

#1183267 - 04/09/17 12:06 AM Re: BENELLIHUNTER [Re: KDODD]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

BenelliHunter sent the following to KDODD. Thread Locked.

"Dude, I'm sorry I blew up on you today. I know you are new to the forum and that probably was not the best welcome. You caught me at a bad time when someone sent me a crap email about my TV Commercial because I have a southern accent. That and the fact that people spend a lot of money on guns and while we know we will not get out of them what we paid for them, the low offers we get on here sometimes is just annoying.

I guess none of that justifies my blow up and I can assure you, it was a lot to type on my phone. Welcome to the forum and I apologize."