Who's Online
9 registered (GrantG, Boyles, vash731, Mattchete, dRoth718, SNN, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1341618 - 04/12/18 11:00 PM Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live.
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Gents, asking for a friend. I have a close friend who is wanting to transfer to ODU to finish their masters degree and are looking for somewhere safe to live. They are a working professional and have a fantastic credit score. 800+. Not sure how much of that info is pertinent, but there it is. Anyway, suggestions are very welcome. Looking for somewhere safe and secure.
Thanks

Edited by Verylargeboots (04/22/18 03:20 PM)

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes

#1341619 - 04/12/18 11:02 PM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Loc: King William
City or County: West Point
Get the hell outta NPN

#1341714 - 04/13/18 08:44 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: us4stampers]
imaduckin Offline
Gun fool

Loc: moved to SC
City or County: eastern sc
Originally Posted By: us4stampers
Get the hell outta NPN

What he said

#1341755 - 04/13/18 11:04 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Kinda figured that, but I've been down here three weeks, so the only advice I can give is don't go live in West OV.

#1342005 - 04/13/18 09:32 PM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
Maybe Madison or Orange

#1342728 - 04/16/18 06:16 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
fantasm Offline
Double barrel

Loc: va
City or County: Newport News
Yorktown. Poquoson maybe. Close enough to everything but peaceful areas. lived in yorktown 5 years it was a nice quiet area.

#1345124 - 04/22/18 02:42 PM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
sousana Offline
Golani Sheli

Loc: Hampton Roads, Peninsula
City or County: Hampton
Kingsmill, Fords Colony, but York County in some parts is great. I'd look for a gated community. The first two listed also have their own police force, not security, but credentialed law enforcement.
6 civilians
2 suicide bombers
To all, never forgotten, to all the HM's I went to "A/C" school with, Semper Fi" Fair winds & following seas
Total: 307

#1345716 - 04/24/18 08:36 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Its not on VAGT. You get the boot for swearing and if you are not liked by DAD He will boot ya for 60 days after he says a week in the SB. Then he will talk trash about you to every member in the Shoutbox afterwards like it's their business. Just like a typical hypocrite. I find it funny how the Mod in the Shoutbox the night before was saying exactly what I said with a bunch of members right along with him saying it also. But I got booted and not for a week but for 60 days. This place is a joke anymore because of certain MODS who are representing Brian and honestly chasing many members off for a bunch of whining biatches. Its not Brian's fault. Its a couple of his mods.

Edited by us4stampers (04/24/18 10:54 AM)

#1345719 - 04/24/18 08:43 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: us4stampers]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

But Chris, Darryl NEVER says off color things......

Attachments
Screenshot_20171209-194308.png

Edited by Verylargeboots (04/24/18 08:43 AM)

#1345724 - 04/24/18 08:46 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Yeah like what I said is any worse than talking about a bunch of guys sitting in your drive way jerking off. That's not the first. He has said worse. There has been a few off colored comments by other MODS also to include some racist stuff said as well. That's why I told him to keep the effing SB I don't really care. Its only for the bootlickers and chit stirrers like xxxxxxx anyways you know the ones who suck up and get chit stirred up on the site all the time because they don't know how to shut the hell up. God forbid you say anything contradicting DADs opinions or decisions. He will just proclaim your whining and bash you more.

#1345748 - 04/24/18 10:23 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Just watch yourself Ben He will boot you just for not agreeing with him. He hates it when someone points out that he is the douche.

#1345749 - 04/24/18 10:26 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Truth hurts.

#1345759 - 04/24/18 11:05 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Originally Posted By: Verylargeboots
But Chris, Darryl NEVER says off color things......

Welcome to my IGNORE list Boots...

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1345762 - 04/24/18 11:20 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Edited by us4stampers (04/24/18 11:28 AM)

#1345764 - 04/24/18 11:24 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Now is when you start to see who the boot lickers are.

#1345768 - 04/24/18 11:29 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Not long now before this one gets the hammer Ben.

#1345769 - 04/24/18 11:31 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Yep, poll was just deleted.

#1345773 - 04/24/18 11:34 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
us4stampers Offline
That dude

Effing communist. Don't even appreciate free speech. Just like a true Libtard or Dumbocrat.If it offends us lets get rid of it. LMAO

#1345775 - 04/24/18 11:42 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Ok gentlemen .. this has gone on long enough. Member was banned from the SB for valid reasons and has now elected to take the rablerousing to general posts and hijack a thread.

He has now been banned from the site. This is NOT a knee-jerk reaction. This member has been warned as much as any member we have had on here and has received numerous time-outs over the last couple years. Enough is enough !!!! There are now approximately 49,000 members on this site and we, the mods, seem to spend the majority of our time dealing with a handful of people.

It is perhaps time for some to review the following extract from the rules before they too suffer the same fate.

"5. Moderators

Moderators are responsible for maintaining this site and have the authority to enforce these rules and/or make judgement calls when there is a problem. Their decisions are final and must be followed.

6. Behavior
THIS IS A PRIVATE WEBSITE. YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR ANY NUMBER OF REASONS WITH OUT EXPLANATION. THIS PRIVATE WEBSITE IS JUST LIKE ANY ESTABLISHMENT - IF YOU GET OUT OF HAND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE RESCINDED."

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1345779 - 04/24/18 11:48 AM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
I imposed the 60 day no shoutbox the last time I warned you for your shoutbox language.

I warned you by pm. You then removed yourself without acknowledgement or apology. My mistake was not giving you the 60 days then.

This 1 Dad gave you would have been 90 days.

Bottom line:

You don't want to lose YOUR shoutbox watch what YOU say and don't worry about what some other member or mod says.

This is not meant to single out 1 person. This goes for everybody.

Edited by LaserJock (04/24/18 11:52 AM)

#1345790 - 04/24/18 12:18 PM Re: Safest area in NN, Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Chesapeake area to live. [Re: Verylargeboots]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Since Stamper opened the can of worms here is very brief history. As a rule we DO NOT discuss disciplinary actions outside of the Moderator section!

When any of you call out the "Other Mods" as the problem for your bad behavior or language because "they did it" you NEVER say which Mods are doing it so it will never get better.

Rather than always blaming a Mod for your shortcomings when you get caught, just think before you type. I have never/ever had anything against Stampers personally and have discussed this issue on the phone with him MANY MANY times.

I have actually called him asking him not to curse or be disgusting rather than give him a timeout more times than I care to admit. He has been banned in one way or another by quite a few Mods, not just me and has actually been at the 1 yr ban and lifetime ban before BUT we didn't do it.

MY ban rule is scheduled this way (and Stamper has been advised many times) The actual ban schedule stops at 4th infraction being lifetime.

1st infraction: 1 day
2nd infraction: 1 week
3rd infraction: 1 month
4th infraction: 3 month (so again I let Stamper slide with 60 day based on LJ's recommendation)
5th infraction: 1 year
6th infraction: Lifetime

Bottom line is we help a lot of members everyday in one way or another. We seem to spend a majority of our time dealing with only a handful of members who refuse to follow the rules.