Who's Online
22 registered (Cannons123, vx tech, ThatGuyC, Echo168, Blu18, cadi86, MrGump, 86irocz, coltguy, Becktboi, Thatguy3369, spaatz11, AlanV42186, Mdo1986, 8 invisible), 13 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1483031 - 04/17/19 03:32 PM Salston
jukeboxrob Offline
Cranky old guy

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: Virginia Beach
Salston agreed to purchase a package deal from me. He contacted me several times up to and including the night before we were supposed to meet. I sat for an hour waiting for him at the agreed upon time and place. He never showed. I have tried calling, texting and PM's for the next 10 days with no response what so ever. Deal with extreme caution and I certainly would never mark my item SPF if dealing with him. I have the text's and the PM history if the Mod's need to see it.

#1483839 - 04/19/19 08:51 PM Re: Salston [Re: jukeboxrob]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: jukeboxrob
Salston agreed to purchase a package deal from me. He contacted me several times up to and including the night before we were supposed to meet. I sat for an hour waiting for him at the agreed upon time and place. He never showed. I have tried calling, texting and PM's for the next 10 days with no response what so ever. Deal with extreme caution and I certainly would never mark my item SPF if dealing with him. I have the text's and the PM history if the Mod's need to see it.

PM sent to Salston inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1512028 - 07/09/19 11:46 AM Re: Salston [Re: jukeboxrob]
salston Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Newport News
Wow lol. Please excuse the late response, I haven’t been on the site in a while. We talked via phone and I told you I was no longer interested being that I found the same firearm for $200 cheaper. I’ve never had a bad transaction using this site or ever for that matter. Not cool dude