Who's Online
155 registered (bud1967, ahanes, Bigdave89, Babyshark, CR133, Davester, Crypticalraisen, chief, 2030, beavertrapper, Count_Yer_Coup, Ayal, Donald, DamonL, dpl_hcm, DFrazier, Blackcloud, 40thAlabama, cadi86, CFinch, 2DaMtns, Alfredo, Bcmgunfighter, Agiads, A Virginian, Bawkbird, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Bluesplayer, Browndoganon, dickyjr, Craaber, Blackeagle223, DentonA1986, Chingon, 51 invisible), 1565 Guests and 68 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1510851 - 07/06/19 11:55 AM BATFE new ruling regarding folding braces
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#1511696 - 07/08/19 04:00 PM Re: BATFE new ruling regarding folding braces [Re: Agent19]
40thAlabama Online   content
Addicted

Registered: 04/17/15
Posts: 642
Loc: Va
City or County: Va Beach
Interesting....so I guess my brace on my Tac13 is illegal because its considered a firearm not a pistol and its shorter than 26"?

Top
#1511698 - 07/08/19 04:02 PM Re: BATFE new ruling regarding folding braces [Re: Agent19]
cadi86 Online   mad
General Nuisance

Registered: 01/20/12
Posts: 3176
Loc: Cape Charles,Va
City or County: Northampton
That’s stupid
_________________________
Before becoming a great leader you must first learn to follow!

Top
#1511733 - 07/08/19 04:46 PM Re: BATFE new ruling regarding folding braces [Re: cadi86]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Originally Posted By: cadi86
That’s stupid


Agreed!
I put AFG’s on pistols and vertical fore grips on rifles/carbines.
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top
#1511744 - 07/08/19 05:27 PM Re: BATFE new ruling regarding folding braces [Re: Agent19]
cadi86 Online   mad
General Nuisance

Registered: 01/20/12
Posts: 3176
Loc: Cape Charles,Va
City or County: Northampton
Originally Posted By: Agent19
Originally Posted By: cadi86
That’s stupid


Agreed!
I put AFG’s on pistols and vertical fore grips on rifles/carbines.


I guess it’s there way of getting us for not paying the tax stamp?
_________________________
Before becoming a great leader you must first learn to follow!

Top
#1511791 - 07/08/19 07:18 PM Re: BATFE new ruling regarding folding braces [Re: Agent19]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
Just making it hard for gun owners and making minor issues felonies....
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor.
So, no I'm not offended.

Top