Who's Online
9 registered (harpua, GWC3, LKABUG, MWH265, vabirddog261, Thierry, 3 invisible), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1526839 - 08/16/19 08:50 PM FPS
Enbloc Offline
1 Yard Distance Target Shooting Champion

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
I recommend not dealing with user "FPS" on here and staying away from buying or selling from them. I had a bad experience (texts posted below) recently where they welched on an agreed upon deal a couple hours before the meet. A time, date, and location was setup (and I mistakenly trusted this and pulled my ad down) and then they messaged me two hours before the meet to say they found it cheaper elsewhere and weren't going to buy (and it's not like my price was bad, it was a NIB gun and priced below any dealer). Then they went on to tell me about how "the deal isn't done till money is exchanged." This is VAGT, this place was created so we could have a trusted community that wouldn't waste others' time making deals and then not honor deals agreed upon. He had a lot of good feedback, so I'm surprised he has been around this long and not gotten the memo about here. I probably would cut some slack if they were new, as I was given some when I was new. Not a huge problem, but anyway, just thought I'd lay this out here for buyers and sellers to be wary of last minute back outs. By their logic, they may even text you about backing out once you are already waiting in the meet location since they think it's fair game to back out for any reason till the moment of money exchanged. Texts:

Attachments
lD0pIX0.png

trWgxxs.png

0FAFkzm.png

yXCk9RL.png

kV39ByL.png

#1526851 - 08/16/19 09:17 PM Re: FPS [Re: Enbloc]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to FPS encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1526859 - 08/16/19 09:42 PM Re: FPS [Re: Enbloc]
FPS Offline
FPS

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Charlottesville
How do people like this function in the real world? Common sense dictates that if someone offers me a much better deal and a personal friend at that I’m going to take it. I gave the seller enough notice so he wouldn’t waste his time driving to the meet. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.