Who's Online
106 registered (Fatboyboy, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Bogroce, Apartmentbuilder, Apec, Crypticalraisen, DamonL, bblaxx, Ayal, JND, bh2win, Colin3859272619406, Boris, Handgunner00, 2022runner, Craaber, AF_SF_108, GlockBetterThanColt, JBCARNAGE, Firearms_Fan, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Jawad, atomisk147, jims59, AllenC69, cartoonist, Hawk762, duracam, BigLew703, Bound_For_Glory, geoff castello, harleyman959798, DirtyGrunt, CalebC708, BritCraig2020, 4Truck, Alpharius, Eric Pugh, harpua, DannyBoy, 25 invisible), 1313 Guests and 72 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1551754 - 10/21/19 07:24 PM Pictures
Mkweaver Offline
Mkw

Registered: 09/23/14
Posts: 959
Loc: Amelia, VA
City or County: Amelia
Any chance the forums could be enhanced to allow pictures to be uploaded from an iPhone?

Top
#1551776 - 10/21/19 08:03 PM Re: Pictures [Re: Mkweaver]
Colonfree Offline
Redacted

Registered: 10/02/11
Posts: 2235
Loc: VA
City or County: Newport News
this is the only way I’ve found to add photos from apple ipad/iphone.

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1464382

I’m sure there are other, easier ways, but this has worked for me.
_________________________
FrostyEOD: Poor people should learn to be polite until they save enough money to buy ammo.

homeland security: I cant believe with all the people in this country they can get that many dummys in one place at one time.

Top