Who's Online
10 registered (FREDC, SigBoone, GreenArrow08, BillofRights, louie0914, EdwardZ, 4 invisible), 15 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1597687 - 02/20/20 10:33 PM mtn99
Eric Pugh Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
MTN99- committed to buy my riflescope, asked to change the meet 3 different times(over a week) as his work and home life were taking priority. I sided with him and was gracious enough to try and accommodate him. But on Sunday 2-16-20 a meet was scheduled for 11am. I tried to text him Saturday evening to confirm we were still on, he didn't respond, I sent another text Sunday morning at 9:14am asking are we meeting today, no response. I arrived early to the meet and waited till 11:30am and then called his cell and left a voicemail, no response. I also sent a text no response. Before he always responded in a timely manner, I've had two prior dealings and they were both good experiences. After we couldn't make the second attempt at a meet not work I offered for him to move on with no hard feelings but to ghost me and stand me up and waste my time is not cool. I was wondering if he had an emergency or accident but waited long enough for him to make this right. I see he logged on the site this evening, this is my first bad dealing after all these years and didn't want it to come to this....

#1602662 - 03/03/20 06:38 PM Re: MTN99 [Re: Eric Pugh]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
PM sent to mtn99

Members not involved with this feedback are not allowed to respond

Originally Posted By: Eric Pugh
MTN99- committed to buy my riflescope, asked to change the meet 3 different times(over a week) as his work and home life were taking priority. I sided with him and was gracious enough to try and accommodate him. But on Sunday 2-16-20 a meet was scheduled for 11am. I tried to text him Saturday evening to confirm we were still on, he didn't respond, I sent another text Sunday morning at 9:14am asking are we meeting today, no response. I arrived early to the meet and waited till 11:30am and then called his cell and left a voicemail, no response. I also sent a text no response. Before he always responded in a timely manner, I've had two prior dealings and they were both good experiences. After we couldn't make the second attempt at a meet not work I offered for him to move on with no hard feelings but to ghost me and stand me up and waste my time is not cool. I was wondering if he had an emergency or accident but waited long enough for him to make this right. I see he logged on the site this evening, this is my first bad dealing after all these years and didn't want it to come to this....

#1621748 - 04/13/20 06:45 PM Re: MTN99 [Re: Eric Pugh]
Eric Pugh Offline
Bullseye

It has been over 5 weeks since I posted this and this member has been on the site at least 25 times and still fails to respond. We need to alter the rules a little bit and have his account locked until he comes forward and gives his side to this story, you are only as good as your word and integrity speaks for itself....

#1622791 - 04/15/20 08:35 PM Re: MTN99 [Re: Eric Pugh]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Eric Pugh
It has been over 5 weeks since I posted this and this member has been on the site at least 25 times and still fails to respond. We need to alter the rules a little bit and have his account locked until he comes forward and gives his side to this story, you are only as good as your word and integrity speaks for itself....

No response speaks volumes.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1645456 - 06/05/20 06:34 PM Re: MTN99 [Re: Eric Pugh]
Eric Pugh Offline
Bullseye

Inquiring minds want to know your side of the story?